13 dpo ?

ArmyWifey

Reaction score
Hey ladies i need some help..
I have a regular 30day cycle, an am 13 dpo.
I had + opk on cd 10 (19th jan) and used preseed cd 9 10 & 11 and also took epo up until cd 11.
I had bloods taken last week around 6 dpo (arthritic check up) and doc called to confirm meds and asked how far along i am? I just said well i could be but i hadnt poas yet.
He said i had low levels of hcg in my blood so wait till monday (today) and test. So i did. Bfn.

I have a map of veins on my bbs and they have been v.sore for a week or so now and have grown (this has never happened) i have a tight stretchy full feeling below my belly button and im feeling sicky but havnt been sick.

Chem pregnancy? Or isit just too early as af isnt due till feb 9th? (22 day lp!! More like 3ww for me haha)

Thanks for reading

Xx

For got to say my temps are rising everyday..
98.34 today

Xx

Hey, maybe you implanted on 4 or 5 dpo. If there were small amounts of hcg around 6 dpo then it's definitely more then possible that today's test would still be too early to pick up the hormone. I'd try again in another couple days. Good luck!

Everything sounds promising, I would wait and test again in the morning, Good Luck hun!! I used preseed this cycle too so would love to hear that it worked for you ;)

What test did you use today? Try with a sensitive one like FRER in a couple of days.
FX'ed!!

Ok so i just had to try again coz im so sure i am preg and i - just wont do lol..
I just have ICs here but.. i tested this afternoon and it looks like the line u get on an opk a day or 2 b4 you get the strong line.. does that make sense? I tried posting a pic but im on my phone and it wont let me does anyone no how?

Xx

yayyy!! a line is a line !!
I think you'll have a nice BFP with a decent test.
Congrats!!!

your hcg will rise after ovulation so even if your LP is long your levels should be able to be picked up the same as anyone else. At 14 or 15dpo a test will probably pick up the hormone. Good luck!! Sounds like a bfp to me!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"