• Welcome back! The Xenforo Cloud migration is now complete. Thank you for your patience! NOTE: please make sure to report any issues to our Technical Support forum and we'll review ASAP.

13 Vials of Blood!

mami2karina

Mami of 3~Expecting #4!
Reaction score
So I went in for my 1st Beta and progesterone level this morning and also had a lab req for recurrent loss and blood clot testing from a couple weeks ago. The weather has been bad here and the kiddos and I have been sick so I didn't have a free minute to go do those. So I get back there and she drew 13 VIALS OF BLOOD. OMG! Never had that much done before. But it will be worth it. I will have the 1st Beta and progesterone back either late this afternoon or at 9AM tomorrow, the rest won't be back for a week. I did great though and didn't pass out! Didn't even have to lay down. Hoping this is the start of a beautiful, healthy pregnancy!!!!

I know how you you feel. I had my first blood draw last week and also needed a vial for a different test so I did them at the same time. They took 12 for me. Glad I don't have to do that for every appointment.

Now I'm very anxiously awaiting my results and we're suppose to get 12-18 inches of snow tonight! UGH! With my luck my Beta won't be back til morning and they'll be closed :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"