13 week appointment tomorrow...

mommy-in-june

Bodhi's Mommy
Reaction score
Is it completely ridiculous that I am nervous? I went in last week because I had a little brown spotting and some uncomfy abdominal feelings. They did an exam and a quick abdominal ultrasound (I didn't get to see anything) and said everything was fine. Now I find myself really nervous tonight, even though the spotting has stopped. Stupid hormones! :shy: I guess I'll have to try to read myself to sleep. I _really_ hope they will do another vaginal ultrasound so I can see the progress myself... that will make me feel better.

Gosh... will I ever stop feeling nervous before appointments?? :roll:

Is it completely ridiculous that I am nervous? I went in last week because I had a little brown spotting and some uncomfy abdominal feelings. They did an exam and a quick abdominal ultrasound (I didn't get to see anything) and said everything was fine. Now I find myself really nervous tonight, even though the spotting has stopped. Stupid hormones! :shy: I guess I'll have to try to read myself to sleep. I _really_ hope they will do another vaginal ultrasound so I can see the progress myself... that will make me feel better.

Gosh... will I ever stop feeling nervous before appointments?? :roll:

Dont beat yourself up for feeling nervous, just dont let it control you. Once you lose control, and are unable to relax is when you have a problem. You're human. Just try not to worry, put on your favorite cd and think about holding your baby when its born. Positive imagery goes a long way.

You know Loki... I was just talking to someone about panic attacks (which I've had in the past) and how to prevent them, and gave them the same advice. Funny how we don't listen to our own sometimes!

Thanks for the lil' wake up call... and the positivity! :hugs:

i think worrying is a natural thing and you will never be able to have a complete worryfree pregnancy, its totally normal and i worry every time i go to the toilet that im gna see blood in my knickers :dohh: its really hard but just keep telling yourself that everything is fine and you will soon have your LO :D

x

You know Loki... I was just talking to someone about panic attacks (which I've had in the past) and how to prevent them, and gave them the same advice. Funny how we don't listen to our own sometimes!

Thanks for the lil' wake up call... and the positivity! :hugs:

I am great at giving advice, have been for years: following it, not so great, up until recently. It feels good to abide by what you know.

Remember, the world is a harsh place, so the last person who should be beating you up... is you! You have to be your own BEST FRIEND at ALL TIMES!

Thanks! :D

Guess what?! I got to hear the heartbeat today!! Since I had a little spotting recently, the dr wanted to do a quick check. I had to do my exam/PAP/bloods/urine stuff too... so hearing that little heart beat really helped make it a more enjoyable experience! :happydance:

Whew... I feel better. :cloud9:

Thanks! :D

Guess what?! I got to hear the heartbeat today!! Since I had a little spotting recently, the dr wanted to do a quick check. I had to do my exam/PAP/bloods/urine stuff too... so hearing that little heart beat really helped make it a more enjoyable experience! :happydance:

Whew... I feel better. :cloud9:

thats great great news! Be encouraged! So glad to hear things went well! Celebrate tonight with a bucket of ice cream! I would!!!

Awww fantastic, that must have been so lovely xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->