13 weeks and very short of breath

dreamingbyday

Reaction score
I am 13 weeks and frequently find myself short of breath to the point of being dizzy and feeling like I am going to pass out. Its only really been the past few days. Its not just when I stand up or sit down, happens even after I eat. I am currently sitting on the couch and am still a little short of breath, enough I don't want to stand up.
Is this normal? I don't recall this with my son :/
What can I do? My toddler is not pleased about mommy having to sit down so much, and neither am I :/

Unfortunately this is pretty normal. When is the last time you had your blood pressure checked? It could be low.

Low BP or low blood sugar most likely. I get this from time to time. I'm not eating properly and have terrible bouts of vomiting etc...I get so weak at times...totally normal though.

I'm currently 13wks 6days and I've felt this recently, even just sitting down! I'm wondering if this has to do with the weight of the baby or uterus pushing on organs...?

It could be low bp. Weirdly, my bp is normally a little on the low side anyhow.
Now that you mention it, I do recall my midwife when I was pregnant with my son saying sometimes baby sits on a vein or organ and stuff like this happens x.x

Well, I am glad to know its within the realm of normal! I have had enough cramping my midwife was concerned but there's never blood so I am probably back to overreacting to every symptom haha

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->