13 weeks & morning sickness back with a vengeance?

maltesemom

Reaction score
Hi there,

Thought I was over the hump and even went back to the gym over the weekend, but then ever since Sunday (my 13 week mark) I've felt progressively worse. Just nauseous and headachey and exhausted. Anyone else? :cry:

Mine never hit until 15w with #1.

At around 13/14w point with #3 i had a peak again (i had HG then) i noticed when baby has big growth spurth id get really ill from it.

Plus sickness has always returned last 6-4w aswell.

:( oh Maltese this sucks. Can you take any nausea meds?

I'm about 13 and a half weeks and thought I was over morning sickness but no this morning it came back! Argh

Hi there,

Thought I was over the hump and even went back to the gym over the weekend, but then ever since Sunday (my 13 week mark) I've felt progressively worse. Just nauseous and headachey and exhausted. Anyone else? :cry:

Hi,

Why don't you try eating every hour or two (nuts, fruits, or other healthy snacks)? Also, make sure you're drinking water with every snack. I'm in my 7th week and I felt strong nausea and sickness during my 5th and 6th week. However, after speaking to my midwife I was advice to keep eating small items every 2 hours to keep the feeling away. The more hungry you feel the more nauseous you'll get it. It's best to keep your stomach full at all times. Wherever you go, take a snack with you so you can maintain your energy level and avoid feeling nauseous. This is my 7th week and I'm feeling great with eating frequently and not getting nauseous :). Try it out and see if it works. If not, then I would suggest you talk to a midwife or your gyno to see if you can take medicine or something.

Thanks for everyone's response!!! I am really hoping it starts to subside.

I already pretty much keep my stomach full but water is getting harder and harder to drink. As is brushing my teeth. Really hoping I get the second tri glow & energy soon!!

Nooooo! This is not what I want to hear ;) I want all the ms stuff to be gone and stay gone!!! Seriously though, I hope you feel better soon!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->