13 weeks postpartum positive test can it be left over hcg ?

wow congratulations!!! I am sure your DH will come round to the idea once he has had some time to process. H&H 9 months!

Thank you guys!
Am still shocked has defo not sunk in yet at all!!! Xx

This is such a wonderful story. I've been following since the beginning and am so happy that your scan went so incredibly well! I am SO happy for you. Truly a miracle baby, and totally meant to be. Congratulations and here's to a happy and healthy next nine months! If you don't mind, please keep us updated throughout your pregnancy so we know all is well and things are progressing just as they should ;) I think I can speak for majority of us, in saying we're all pretty invested in your journey and would love to continue to hear updates about everything that is going on :) SO HAPPY FOR YOU!!!!

Thank you amber!!! I might make a journal!!
Morning sickness has started aswell these last couple of days �� xxx

Congratulations! I bet you're in shock! Hehe hubby too... I hope everything goes perfectly!

Wanted to see how you're doing Betty?

Hi guys am 9 weeks now had scan Saturday everything was okay small areas anterior to sac of bad echo a bruise !

I have terrible morning sickness and feel dog rough all day long which hard when you have 3 to all ready run after and working full.time ha the joys xx

Glad to hear the update and that everything is going great, although hectic! Hope God grants you the sanity and patience you need to walk this journey, I'm sure he's already got a hand in it ;) So happy for you!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"