13 Weeks today!!!

Nickki_1986

Reaction score
scared and nervous, excited and happy so many emotions its all alot to take in!!! just tryin to take every day as it comes, i dont want be down i want to be happy but sometimes its so hard... specially with all these hormones!!!

yeah for 13 weeks, me to today.
i am soooo happy i have got here but still feeling very wary as to whether i should start knitting or wait for a few more weeks

ME TOO THATS HOW I FEEL, I WANT BUY STUFF BUT I DEARNT!!!! my scan is tomorrow so il see how i feel then!! aww its nice to have someone who is due when i am!!!!! :)

time you ladies can stop taking folic acid i think!

Congratulations ladies for reaching 13wks, I hope you can start getting excited now x

already have. as son as the scan confirmed i had passed 12 weeks i put them away.
i really need to buy some maternity clothes but when i went looking i kept thinking i could wait just one more week, in the end i got one crinkle fabric skirt in a size bigger so i can wear it after baby is here.

YEA iv done tht too, iv just started buyin clothes in bigger size dont wanan buy maternity stuff just yet, have you bump??? aww congrats on ur scan glad all went ok, cant wait for mine tmoz!! i had one at 8 weeks and all wwas ok! xx

i have a belly, think some of it is bump and some of it is bloat but thankfully i think the bump is finally the more prodominant.
i had scan at 12+2 and hubby has not stopped looking at scan photos.
did not have an earlier scan so we had to wait the whole 12 weeks before we saw anything.

aww thts nice!! my fella is the same he's framed the 8 week scan cant wait see the bump tmoz, all fully formed!!

so are you heading over to the other side, i stuck my nose in as according to all the books 13 weeks is 2nd trimester but when i looked on here they have it starting from 14 weeks.
it is cute that he took the scan photo to work to show every single person he could find but i spent the whole day thinking that it was not fair as i wanted to show the pics to my friends and even had to wait til he got home to show my mum

no not gone over there purely for the same reason as it says 14 weeks!!

aww my man was the same he still has the scan pics he says i get to carry the baby so he gets the scan picture lol!!!

hope ur well xx

i was going to but like u its states 14 weeks for i fort id give it a week!!!

aww bless your partner tht is lovely!!!

hope u are well! x

Im almost 13 weeks and my mom as brought stuff without me knowin baby box, sterilizer, baby grows and baby vests lol mental i havnt brought anything yet as i am scared to mom is jus buyin left rioght and centre pmsl x

baby is going to so expensive when it finally arrives so let her buy as much as she wants.
wish someone would buy something for us but they have not for the last three so doubt they will this time

Awwww babe i feel bad now, She is kinda goin over board tho it did annoy me as i wanna buy stuff to and jus feel at times shes takin over :( xxxx

maybe write a list of what you need to get and show her, then if she says that she is getting something for you that you want to get tell her you have seen one that you really love or that you really wanted to get that yourself but instead he could get something not so exciting insstead

Well i wanted a tommee tippee sterilizer and bottles but she goes and get advent sayin she prefers tho but its not what i wanted :/

return the avent and swap it hun... its your baby you should have what you want

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"