136 FREE nappies! :)

loopdido

Mum to 2
Reaction score
Hi

I used my Tesco clubcard vouchers yesterday to buy nappies - i had a £5 voucher which i doubled to use in the baby/toddler range. i then got 2x packs of 44 size 2 nappies and 2x packs of 24 size 1 nappies - which came to £10 - the value of my voucher - so spent nothing!:thumbup::happydance:

am gonna do that with all our vouchers now!

probably only last 2 1/2 weeks - which is hard to believe when you see all those nappies!:dohh:

i got a tommee tippee steriliser (with £18 worth of free stuff inside) that was meant to be £40, tht had been reduced to £20, with my £10 clubcard vouchers which i doubled. i then got a further 6 tommee tippee bottles for £10 instead of £25 :Dxxx

These are great 'freebies'

Also, when I joined tesco baby and toddler club at end July they sent me 3 £3 off pampers vouchers. Their packs of 27 newbaby nappies are £3 a pack at the moment so getting 3 packs of them free!!!! And you get clubcard points on them too! You need to do them separately tho as its one per transaction. I just stood at the self-service till and done it 3 times (it was a quiet day!)

I love feebies like this - anyone any more?!?!?!?!

i got a voucher in my doctor pack for a free pack of newborn huggies and a pack of wipes - only downside is you can only get them from ASDA. Would have to make a special 30-40 min journey to get there and Tesco is 5 mins away!

Ooooh definitely going to be doing the double the points thing next time. Do you send the vouchers back saying you want to use on baby range?

Ooooh definitely going to be doing the double the points thing next time. Do you send the vouchers back saying you want to use on baby range?

No, you just take them to the customer service desk in tescos and they double them for you to spend on baby stuff instore

Also, when I joined tesco baby and toddler club at end July they sent me 3 £3 off pampers vouchers. Their packs of 27 newbaby nappies are £3 a pack at the moment so getting 3 packs of them free!!!! And you get clubcard points on them too! You need to do them separately tho as its one per transaction. I just stood at the self-service till and done it 3 times (it was a quiet day!)

Didnt knw they had a club, just joined it, i'm up for freebies all the time lol thank u x

I doubled up my £5 voucher and used it for 2 Roo blankets, cost to me 50p :happydance: I'm just annoyed that you can only double multiples of 5. My last set of vouchers was £4 and £4.50, as tesco is further from me I don't shop there as often.

Also, when I joined tesco baby and toddler club at end July they sent me 3 £3 off pampers vouchers. Their packs of 27 newbaby
nappies are £3 a pack at the moment so getting 3 packs of them free!!!! And you get clubcard points on them too! You need to do them separately tho as its one per transaction. I just stood at the self-service till and done it 3 times (it was a quiet day!)

The vouchers do say one per transaction but it let's u put them all through at once! I was saving my vouchers for a rainy day (or week) so I had £60 to double. After nappies, tommee tippee sterilisers and bottles etc, the total came to £114 but after the cashier put through all my money off vouchers it came to £84! So I just put the £4 in and was left with £40 still to spend!
U might wanna hurry though cos the cashier said they weren't sure whether to keep the double offer going after this lot of vouchers are issued x

I had 10 pound to double up so iv got 20 pound to spend but im not spending it till friday when i find out what im having :) cause im buying clothes with my vouchers :p
x

No, you just take them to the customer service desk in tescos and they double them for you to spend on baby stuff instore

YAY - guess who's going shopping :D

I had 10 pound to double up so iv got 20 pound to spend but im not spending it till friday when i find out what im having :) cause im buying clothes with my vouchers :p
x

Lets hope your little one is not as shy as ours!!

We had an NHS detailed scan yesterday - lasting about 30mins- the doctor checked several times for the sex of the baby and baby had its legs closed all the time so we didnt find out!!!

If its a private one I am sure they would get you back in etc and you would def find out!

Good luck, hope all is well x

x

Lets hope your little one is not as shy as ours!!

We had an NHS detailed scan yesterday - lasting about 30mins- the doctor checked several times for the sex of the baby and baby had its legs closed all the time so we didnt find out!!!

If its a private one I am sure they would get you back in etc and you would def find out!

Good luck, hope all is well x

Oh dear!
I am worried about this alot though that ill have to have a private one in end but i havent got the money to be doing that :( so i dont know what ill do, my mums coming with me cause last time they werent very nice to me :( so going to try hardest to know if babys being awkard im going to see if i could walk around and drink abit more and jiggle about haha! sounds silly but im eger to know :) hopefully if they cant see they will let me come back again fingers crossed :) thanx hunny hope you find out what your having soon! :)
x

freebies are awesome, especially for diapers.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->