13dpo 19 cycles ttc!!!!

jenniferttc1

mommy of 1 baking #2
Reaction score
I finally got my bfp this morning:cloud9::cloud9:
After A very long journey and lots of heartache, WE DID IT! I had an HSG this cycle done, and was fixing to start clomid in a few days.

Attachments

• Photo0384.jpg
    Photo0384.jpg
    16 KB · Views: 20
Thanks ladies, did a digi and 2 more test!

Attachments

• Photo0388.jpg
    Photo0388.jpg
    14.8 KB · Views: 10
that is wonderful!! congratulations!

Jennifer!!!!!:happydance: Congratttts!:hugs:
I love that your psychic prediction was right! Hopefully I will be joining you soon!

After A very long journey and lots of heartache, WE DID IT! I had an HSG this cycle done, and was fixing to start clomid in a few days.

Congrats to you!!!!! How many dpo were u? Did u have symptoms?

Congrats! I remb chatting to you bout weight loss. H&H 9 months :hugs:

Jennifer!!!!!:happydance: Congratttts!:hugs:
I love that your psychic prediction was right! Hopefully I will be joining you soon!

Aw thanks so much hun! I know its so crazy that she was right! I had the prediction done in january. Maybe she will be right about the GIRL part too:) Hurry up and join first trimester!

Congrats to you!!!!! How many dpo were u? Did u have symptoms?

I'm not really sure howmany dpo im thinking 12-13. My period is due tomorrow and I don't usually test, but I just had this huge "feeling" and it was a pretty bold positive! I was so shocked.
Symptoms- 2-3 days ago for a day I had this pinching sensation, I had never experienced before, so im thinking maybe implantation?
I've been so constipated for the past 5 days! Worst than I have ever had before.
I'm not sure if this is a symptom but my arm pits wont stop sweating even though im not hot?
Boobs are a little tender, but not too painful
And i have a litte bit of cramping, nothing major, just light, kinda like AF will be starting in a week.
Another that got me, was I didnt get my AF cramps a week before AF is due (like I always do)

Thanks so much ladies! Even though i have been trying for 19 months, it still feels like a massive shock!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->