• Welcome back! The Xenforo Cloud migration is now complete. Thank you for your patience! NOTE: please make sure to report any issues to our Technical Support forum and we'll review ASAP.

13DPO and BFN STILL

nothappening

Reaction score
Hey ladies! Has anyone had a BFP after 13dpo :-( I'm getting so impatient!:cry:
AF due tomorrow, haven't been regular for years but last 4 months have been like clockwork. Have done tests 7DPO, 9DPO, 10DPO and 11DPO! All BFN! I feel different to any other cycle, my whole body has been aching since about 3DPO, my boobs are so heavy and sore (I've gone up a cup size in 2 weeks which I thought was insane and way too early), cramps, whiter than white cm that's really sticky, I'm tired all the time I have headaches, toothache yest (only mild but not sure if wisdom teeth are starting to show), twinges in the right side of my lower stomach. Feel overly emotional but I just don't know if it's AF making her way.... I've had the craziest most vivid dreams and last 2 nights been wide awake between 3-5:30am.
Feel like maybe I've convinced myself I'm pregnant and so am getting false symptoms- doc told me I will struggle to conceive- but someone please tell me there's still hope :-(

I will be heartbroken if no BFP! Baby dust to all xxxxxx:cloud9::kiss::thumbup:

I've heard of people getting bfn before af due,
Then bfp.
I'm 11 dpo, convinced myself I'm preg
But bfns
Hope both of us get bfp
And not the witch xx

Sending you all the baby dust in the world xxx maybe we are both just let at implanting lol

U too hon xxx
Fingers crossed for us both xxx
Let me know how u get on hon

14dpo and still no sign except now suffering insomnia and waking up at stupid hours xxx BFN this morning but no AF xxx

I'm with your 100% I'm tired since about 8dpo like taking naps,(currently 13dpo) I ate a sale and I have indigestion. ..what the world?! Anyway my af should be around today tomorrow, no sign...maybe we are just late implanters?!

Hoping to be a late implanter ... No sign of AF today
My boobs seem to have very faint blue veins showing now, but they feel lighter than they have done which is making me doubt xxx

Feel like I'm just giving myself false hope xxx

Would u normally hve af today hon?
Fingers crossed for u
13 dpo today and bfn.
I've been preg 4 times.
Would always hve bfp by 12
Starting to count myself out
But part if me is clinging onto hoping for late bfp
Xx

My breast usually hurt pre af...not yet no hurting I went to put on a bra last night...my nipples were so tender. Tmi I no...I was like what I literally cried in the shower idk what's going on anymore. I hope you get your bfp soon!!!

I gave my tests to my boyfriend to hide
I'm sick of bfn
I think Il hve af tomorrow or Fri
Would welcome it now to move on ��
Hope u get bfp though hon
Xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members