13dpo BFN! Do I have hope?

rustyswife828

TTC 2nd miracle baby
Reaction score
Hey girls... I was expecting to see 2 lines this morning only left with one line :cry: Is it possible I could've ovulated later than I thought? Temp is still high.. so confused :wacko::nope:

Attachments

• IMG_2559.jpg
    IMG_2559.jpg
    18.5 KB · Views: 22
It's definitely possible! And with so many missing temps on your chart it's hard to know if you ovulated later. Most of your early DPO temps aren't much higher than pre-O so I'd say definitely feasible. Keep me updated!

Totally possible. With my youngest son I had a totally negative blood test at 13dpo but then a faint bfp at 15dpo. I charted so knew I ovulated on day 15. Don't lose hope just yet.

It's definitely possible! And with so many missing temps on your chart it's hard to know if you ovulated later. Most of your early DPO temps aren't much higher than pre-O so I'd say definitely feasible. Keep me updated!

Thanks melewen! It's really hard to pinpoint when my "O" day is! When I don't discard cd 22 temp on FAM I don't get crosshairs but if I discard CD 22 temp FAM puts "O" day as CD 16...

Attachments

• IMG_2562.jpg
    IMG_2562.jpg
    42.5 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_2563.jpg
    IMG_2563.jpg
    44.7 KB · Views: 2
Totally possible. With my youngest son I had a totally negative blood test at 13dpo but then a faint bfp at 15dpo. I charted so knew I ovulated on day 15. Don't lose hope just yet.

Oh wow.. See that's the thing I'm not sure exactly when I ovulated...:shrug: My last pregnancy I got a BFP at 11dpo... So this is driving me :wacko::wacko::wacko:

My opinion is still cd 19 for ovulation. That is best shift. Sorry bout the negative.

Thanks Cppeace!!

So I added CD22 temps back and put the method on FAM and I got solid crosshairs on CD 19... So that puts me at 10dpo!

Guess this is what I'm gonna go by.. Just real curious about that inaccurate temp on CD 20?????

I dunno why it does that with temp, usually it has to do with time temp was put in.

Thanks Krissie! Think that's what I'm going to go by since I'm getting BFN's and no sign of AF!

Cppeace... I had overslept that day.. I usually take my temp around 5:30 and I had my alarm set for 5:30 on Sunday but apparently I turned it off and didn't temp...

So i temped when I woke up which was 10:10 :wacko:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->