13dpo dark brown discharge

soba08

Reaction score
I'm new here as I wanted to share my weird tough experience with ya all. Since dpo 1 I've been having lower cramps. Upper cramps. Stomach pain. Etc. Feels like I'm having a stomach flu. I had that since dpo 1 to dpo 13. My cramps is 90 percent gone by today after I had a dark brown discharge last night. I've been feeling so so dizzy I couldn't walk straight. Been walking wobbly and feel like I'm flowing In space since dpo 10. I couldn't sleep because of the cramps. Slept at 10pm woke up at 4am. Lost appetite, got bumps on my nipples , no energy but then not sleepy. Just the nausea and energy lost makes me want to rest up that's all. The cramps in my lower abdomal is going around in circle. It was especially painful when it goes to the middle lower going up. Temperature stays 37 to 37.2 since dpo 1 . It dramatically dropped to 36.2 to 36.6 at dpo 13. I will know by tonight or tomorrow if I will get my period. This is really draining me out that I was having cramps for 13 days. I look so pale and my eye bags are showing so much already. Thanks for reading girls

I'm in the same symptom category as you except AF isn't due til Wednesday have had brown discharge for 4 days now but only when I wipe. Negative tests but I'm still gonna be positive even when the witch does come!!! Btw HAPPY EASTER!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->