13dpo, faint line but now spotting!!!!

meltuxx

Reaction score
Hi everyone...just wanted opinions/advice etc.
I have been testing since 10dpo and have been seeing super faint lines (couldn't pick these up on camera tho). Today at 13dpo I got this. BUT since I have been checking everything (of course) I have had some spotting both reddish and brownish.....i am sooo nervous now and think this may end badly.:cry:
TRYING to stay calm and positive but can't believe it.

Attachments

• 13dpo.jpg
    13dpo.jpg
    131.5 KB · Views: 183
it could just have been an implant bleed. test ooks good. try another in the am. fx for you xxx

def see the line i really hope its not a chemical talk to your doctor and ask for a blood HCG test?

wss^^^ Good Luck, Fx'd for you :hugs:

Thanks so much ladies.
I am still spotting so am just trying to relax for the day....have DD home with me and we have laid out the mattress with popcorn and choccies (hehe) and just put Pinocchio on! Nothing much I can do but wait and see what another test brings in the morning (and yes I have done another one today and that is just the same as the one in the pic - same colour, time etc!)

Has anyone else had spotting right when AF due with positive HPT's???

I havn't seen that movie in ages and ages! Good choice :thumbup: I mean that is a definite bfp but you know that already...i'd say if it stays just spotting and light don't get too worried. Depending on where you are it might put your mind at ease to see the doctor... I would now but just changed doctors..if it was my previous one I probably wouldn't have even got past the evil receptionists...:winkwink:

It looks like a BFP for sure - maybe like the others said it is just implantation or early pregnancy bleeding? Carry on testing for a few days and if it gets darker or stays as a line you could always ask the doctor for confirmation? Good luck, hope it is all fine :)

I've had spotting on and off since about 10dpo. Doctor had to check levels, and I have to keep getting them checked...but as of now, everything is fine. Basically, the same thing happened to me. I got my BFP and then spotted and started worrying. Had an exam and got reassurance. Can you make an appt. for an exam?

:hugs:

deffo a bfp..you should be seen asap though its prob normal sweetie..I see a lot of people go through this and are just fine! :hugs:

hi hun, i had spotting (brown and bleeding) even before i got my bfp, i am now 18 weeks fx for you x x

THANKS for all of your replies ladies!:thumbup:
After going nuts for a couple of days spotting, 3 more positive lines....
I got a full on bleed - cramps and clots (TMI SORRY) and all! so with Af being 2 days late and having definate positives I am out ...again....:cry:
Have an appointment with my doc but I am sure it'll just make me feel worse so may not go! I also did another test to make sure and the line was extremely faint faint faint and I know in my heart that it's gone now....:cry:
Thanks again and good luck to you all too in ttc or pregnancy!!!

I would def go to doctors still...I don't know, just to be on safe side..? always good to give your doctor a heads up on new things that have happened whilst ttc, gives them a much fuller picture...also don't you think that you may just wonder and wonder, even after the bleed? Gl, and sorry...:hugs:

awww i am soo sorry its turned out this way hun huge :hugs: xx

Sorry to hear that :( I would still see your doctor just in case. xx

I' so sorry that you started bleeding :hugs: Although I did hear that sometimes bleeding can be like AF and everything is still ok. I'd test again in a few days, and if you still see :bfp: lines go to doctor. Hope everything will turn out ok!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->