• Welcome back! The Xenforo Cloud migration is now complete. Thank you for your patience! NOTE: please make sure to report any issues to our Technical Support forum and we'll review ASAP.

13dpo Symptom help needed

swedengirl

Reaction score
Hi All,

I have just come over from WTT as thought this seemed like the better place to find answers.

So we are WTT until March 1st but as the time comes closer we are becoming a bit more relaxed about birth control as we both want a baby but march practically is just a teeny bit better. I came of the pill months ago to get ready and since then been using NFP and condoms. This month however we decided to use withdrawal in my fertile window, and were possibly a tiny bit late withdrawing (sorry if TMI).

I have been temping but this cycle decided I couldn't be bothered as I can spot my O day so easily. I can pinpoint the day from my CP and CM now I have temped for a few cycles.

My LP is always 12 days and my AF was due yesterday. I have sore boobs, a head cold feeling and a weird crampish feeling in my lower abdomen.

But my cervix is very low, very firm and open. My CM is watery but with creamy bits in it. Normally at AF I have watery CM but without the bits, and my cervix is firm, open and medium.

I have read online your cervix will be closed if you are pregnant so the fact it is open makes me doubt.

So my question to you is is it pointless to go and buy a test if my cervix is open? Or have any of you had a BFP and had an open cervix?

Sorry way longer than I planned it to be!

I am not very up on cervix position as such. It I have read it can be different for everybody , If it were me and ur normally regular I would just test . But I am the impatient kind lol .
I will be interested to hear your results though as I am in the tww for similar reasons.
Sorry I have not been much help , but good luck.

I am not very up on cervix position as such. It I have read it can be different for everybody , If it were me and ur normally regular I would just test . But I am the impatient kind lol .
I will be interested to hear your results though as I am in the tww for similar reasons.
Sorry I have not been much help , but good luck.

Yes also read the CP is not so reliable but that it is normally closed. My CM is just crazy. I keep running to the bathroom as I think it is AF. But have just read that watery CM is the breakdown of the cervical lining. Although I don't normally have this... But maybe I am just spotting it because I am trying to spot signs...

So maybe AF is just late. Anyway I have an IC lying around somewhere so I will test in the morning if AF hasn't shown her head...

Promise to keep you updated!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"