13dpo..trying to wait

MrsA22

Reaction score
Hello! Ive lurked at the TTC forums since April when our ttc jouney began. We are on cycle 4. It has been interesting. I was on bc for seven years. Prior to that, for about 4 years, I charted my cycles so I had an idea about my cycle length. Usually around 28-30 days.

When I went off bc, the first cycle was normal with my pattern while on bc. Didnt temp but tried opk and got nothing. Cycle 2 and 3, still no temp, but opk smiley around days 13/14(realized I tested too late cycle 1) and ewcm too. Began to read more on fertility. Ff ap matched up with predictions.

Then Cycle 3 period came 3 days early and cycle 4 came 4 days early(I was on a 2 week trip to Australia so im assuming that was it). No signs of ovulation during new anticipated time due to earlier period. Used opk days 11-21 and nothing.

Decided to relax and went on vacation. Original prediction said to look for o here, this was prior to my period coming earlier, so I was ready for a lot of vacation bd. After there was no o dectection prior to leaving, I figured I missed it and was anticipating my period on vaca.

A few days into vacation(day 23) noticed ewcm and got an opk smiley the afternoon of July 25. We bd that afternoon, next morning and evening.
Never saw o signs that late but that was when I orginially thought id see signs.

Right now im at 13dpo and day 37 of my cycle. Ive never gone this long before starting my period. Cycle 4 started early(and I was traveling) and I saw ovulation signs late. Ive had some symptoms but feel like they could be my impending, yet still late, period. Although, ive never had my breasts be sore or almost tingle, like the have been lately. Ive also been moody and had cramping.

Im trying to hold out until next week with the testing but im about to crack!

Sounds promising! When do you plan on testing? Im 13dpo also, but i've been bad and testing with no luck yet. Good luck! :dust:

I caved. Got a bfp yesterday afternoon.

Wonderful!!! Congratulations! Wishing you a healthy 9!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"