• Welcome back! The Xenforo Cloud migration is now complete. Thank you for your patience! NOTE: please make sure to report any issues to our Technical Support forum and we'll review ASAP.

13dpo, very drained and tired today!

Stacey_89

Team PINK
Reaction score
bfn yesterday at 12dpo.
today I feel so drained and tired, I woke up at 10.30am, this afternoon little one fell asleep on the sofa and I ended up joining her for 30mins, normaly when she does that I just get on with cleaning and preping dinner but today I just cudnt help but fall asleep.
tender boobs, increased lotion like cm, few days ago had a stitch pain that lead to af type cramps
keep slapping myself on the hand for reading every symptom but its hard lol.
not testing now until 16dpo, hoping AF stays away :)

Zzzzz oh so tired:wacko:

I'm 13dpo as well today.. my temp was still up today. It usually goes down 13dpo. I have not tested :dance: so proud of myself! But if my temp is still up tomorrow, I'm running to the pharmacy lol

good luck I hope theres a bfp waiting for you :)
ill be testing wednesday or thursday x

I'm 13dpo as well today.. my temp was still up today. It usually goes down 13dpo. I have not tested :dance: so proud of myself! But if my temp is still up tomorrow, I'm running to the pharmacy lol

Have you tested :)? I'm still holding it out x

Temp went down a little today, but its been in this zig zap pattern for the past few days. Its on the downslope of it today, but still high than what it normally is a day before af! So I might just be testing today. Eeeek.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"