• Welcome back! The Xenforo Cloud migration is now complete. Thank you for your patience! NOTE: please make sure to report any issues to our Technical Support forum and we'll review ASAP.

13DPO, Whats the best test to use???

Babee_Bugs

#4 Due in October!
Reaction score
Hiya ladies, were off on our holiday tomorrow morning, i ordered some IC's and Some first response Tests ages ago off ebay and there still havent arrived!!! Gutted, so it means if i dont buy some today i wont be able to test when AF is due as we will be on Holiday.

The wait would kill me, i havent been able to test for the last 2 days and ive already got withdrawals from not been able to POAS lol...

Should i buy a pack of First response or Clear Blue??? whats your thoughts on reliability??? My AF isnt due till 4 dys time so i need 1 for early results x

Most people suggest the first response as they are pink dye. I used clearblue digital 7 yrs ago when I was pg with Owen but I was already 10 weeks by then so anything would have given me a clear result.

One lady on hear though did a clear blue and a FR on the same morning the clearblue was positive and the FR was negative. She did another clearblue later and got positive again. Other people are suggesting cheaper own-brand ones from supermarket.

Maybe u should try what you've got and hope the other ones are there for you getting back save yourself some money.

Good luck and hope you have a fab holiday x

well refering to other Post... getting the the wrong FR test grrr... It was very clearly BFN... Ive been using the IC's that measure 10mIU and ive been getting very very faint lines Grrrr so i just dunno what to think x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"