13dpo!!

Discussion in 'Two Week Wait' started by angelface2, Oct 2, 2013.

1. angelface2

angelface2 TTC #1

Hey all

I'm kind of new to this, although I have been ttc since March 2012 with no luck! I must admit I haven't been the obsessive type until now!!

So over the past few weeks I have felt extremely wet down there (sorry to much info from here on) this is unusual for me, although I noticed lots of wm and cm(watery) in my panties!! For over a week or so I have had terrible dizziness headaches and very fatigue nothing I do has changed?! Bb's are now becoming sore which I normally get before period of which is due fri 4th 2days time eek! Today at work I felt really wet so I went to the bathroom and when I wiped it was a blob of yellowish discharge it wasn't too thick like my white mucus had been previously! I don't want to get my hopes up as I have been ttc for so long!!the past two days I have had a bad sore throat and cough and metal taste in my mouth which I believe is due to the weather changing so u have a stinking cold!! I'm just about to get in the bath and my back is sore and inner right thigh has an ache also weird!! Please advise me I only have 2 days before period is due!!!

2. chelsealynnb

chelsealynnb Wife & mommy <3

:test: if you took a test now, it would probably show accurate results. Especially if those symptoms are being caused by a pregnancy.

3. angelface2

angelface2 TTC #1

I think I might test tomorrow :-/ or shall I wait for the dreaded witch to arrive Friday! This is the closest to symptoms I have had!! X

4. lisalee1

lisalee1 Well-Known Member

If are you are pregnancy it would probably show by now. No need to wait! Get a dollar test from Dollar Tree or cheap test from Walmart. Your symptoms sound great! Good luck!

5. angelface2

angelface2 TTC #1

I still have my symptoms however my cold has become worse and I have two spots under my skin that are painful to touch this usually Means my period is coming :-(