*13DPOFMU-New-SurePredictPG6*Can't Possibly Be Real?This is Insane. All Eye's Needed

ambertwogood

The Twogood's
Reaction score
Not really sure what to think. After a year of giving it my ALL, I decided in December, which made our 12th month of TTCing that I was going to just take the "laid back" approach and I stopped with my monitors, BBTing, and pretty much everything except checking my CM/CP around the time that I have Oing, since I finally got my cycle regulated with the herbs/vit's/supp's I was taking ("YAY!") lol and doing a couple LH strips around that same time as well just to make sure that my LH is rising like it should when I "should' in theory be Oing, but that's it. I tried the SMEP in December and it didn't work, so this month I just didn't worry about it and we really only ended up BDing about once within a 2/3 day period of my O, if I did. I posting a pic of my LH strip from today (which is totally late for an O, and the other sticks aren't indicative of an impending O, but I am also not completely putting that out of my mind "just in case" I am Oing Late, bc I don't want to miss out on a chance to conceive. BUT these tests have thrown me, I'm about 6/7dpo according to my calculations and yesterday I could swear I could see "a something" which I just shrugged off as line eye, bc I can always see "something" but these tests were too much to just shrug off, I hope that they transfer good enough from real life-camera shot- upload to really reflect what I'm seeing over here, I just am a little shell shocked at the moment and need to make sure that others are seeing the same "somethings" I am seeing on these too just bc my mind is a little blown and in shock ATM.... Anyways, be brutally honest (well, not too brutal, I have been TTCing for over a year now and am a little sensitive about the whole thing, and am easily sent into crying spells these days over the most ridiculous shit, so don't be too hard me if you don't see anything please :flower: lol)
What doesn't make sense to me is if this is just an impending O- then 1- Why is the dye sticking like it is on the HPT's, and 2- ONLY the BFP LH strip is dark (not + though) and the dual hormone stick isn't even a high or a peak, it would read a low in my monitor and the other CB stick that just does LH was really light, so I'm a bit confused about the differences in the OPK's I would think that they would all be about the same and that my estrogen would be rising not flat lined if I was close to an O and not past it already- If that makes sense.

Sorry, for such a long post, I'm just really shocked about these tests and have become too talkative for my own good, lol, sorry again and thanks to all of you that actually made it this far down the post :) :flower:

Attachments

• 6DPO Several Different Test DD-New WTF Is this REAL 014 (640x480).jpg
    6DPO Several Different Test DD-New WTF Is this REAL 014 (640x480).jpg
    18.6 KB · Views: 136
  • 6DPO Several Different Test DD-New WTF Is this REAL 015 (640x480).jpg
    6DPO Several Different Test DD-New WTF Is this REAL 015 (640x480).jpg
    16.3 KB · Views: 130
  • 6DPO Several Different Test DD-New WTF Is this REAL 032 (640x480).jpg
    6DPO Several Different Test DD-New WTF Is this REAL 032 (640x480).jpg
    31 KB · Views: 175
  • 6DPO Several Different Test DD-New WTF Is this REAL 033 (640x480).jpg
    6DPO Several Different Test DD-New WTF Is this REAL 033 (640x480).jpg
    32.3 KB · Views: 163
Here are the links to the same pics but over at CDTP.com so that you can use their tools if you would like to adjust the images or anything :)

https://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/pregnancy-test-gallery/image.php?galleryid=628323

https://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/pregnancy-test-gallery/image.php?galleryid=628324

https://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/pregnancy-test-gallery/image.php?galleryid=628322

I'd say real, I can see lines on all of the hcg tests. Congratulations!!

The pics are dark because of your shadow but I still see all the lines on all the tests! Congratulations!

Not the best pics and I can still see lines in each pic Hun xx

I can see lines :dust:

[-o<Thank you Ladies. I'm still in shock/disbelief. I don't think it will actually be real to me or sink in until AF is way over due and I am still getting stronger and darker lines in the meantime. I am SO praying that this is actually the real deal and that I can finally pack up all the TTCing stuff and move on to preparing for a second LO! EeeKkk!!!! Please God, let this be the sticky one!!!! :headspin: [-o< :headspin:

Wow, those are very definite lines! No squinting required. So happy for you!

I saw lines without even clicking to enlarge the pictures!

I only see a line on the first signal but that looks dry! But that blazing positive OPK is a good sign!! Fingers crossed for you!! Have you tested today?

Ditto never glad a false positive on a digital. False negative once but that was on me. Took it too early for that brand. Did you test today? I saw lines on all of those tests. Fxed this is your sticky bean!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->