*13DPOFMU-New-SurePredictPG6*Can't Possibly Be Real?This is Insane. All Eye's Needed

Have you tested again Amber?? Fingers crossed this is your month!!!

:growlmad:Okay so this morning with FMU I did a FR Gold Digi and the timer thing did it's thing, then it popped up positive, but the little timer stayed on the screen:growlmad::dohh: So, of course, bc I'm Amberlynn and just can't resist the temptation of actually seeing what's happening on the strip inside the digi (which is why I don't really buy these kind, lol) But anyways, I did one of these yesterday as well and it was negative, I popped it open too and all I could see was a control line. These ARE NOT like the CB's and or their Wk's estimator or smart countdowns (not sure about the SCD but I know the Wk's one has two strips and three test/control lines inside) These are just like the FRER's analog test, with two straight parrellel lines popping if +. Yesterday's I popped open and all that was inside was a control line. BUT today, when I got the "positive/error" answer and looked inside, there is now clearly another line! What gives?

So the first pic is of the digi screen with yesterday's negative result strip under it. There was NO line other than a control line on yesterdays ( believe me- I LOOKED, and LOOKED, and LOOKED- and it just was not there :/ NO matter how much I 'willed" it to be there or pop up) lol

So, when I did the other gold digi (FR) I fully expected the same results with a negative digi read out, and once popped open, one single solitary control line, confirming the negative read out, but that's not what I was greeted with.
Upon opening after the "positive but with the clock too" the control line was nice and obvioius but the exciting/confusing part was the faint but deffo there and PINK line in the test area.
Has anyone else had this happen to them and what have/was your experinced been with these digi tests? I just don't understand why no second yesterday (as if HCG wasn't high enough to detect in the least, and it doubled between that neg digi and the next digi is picking up low amounts of Hcg, but there was something wrong with the test and that's why the timer/clock didn't go away once the positive came up. :shrug:

I'm now driving myself mad, and so wish I had some analog FRER's on hand so I could just pee on one to see if a second line would come up. The only difference I've noticed between the nornal FRER's and the Gold Digi's is that the space between the C&T area is a lot bigger/wider then with a normal FRER where they are fairly close.

Here is the link to it over at CDTP.com if you would like to use the tools over there to get a better look, I really tried hard to get the shadow that is always in my pics out of these, I hope these are better, if not maybe try increasing the brightness on your phone/PC and see if that helps you see better. It is obvious to me in the original, but if you are having problems seeing it, click the invert tool, then look at the top portion of the pic, the developing card that the strips are sitting on have little areas' filled in with arrows to show you what a "positive", "negative", and an invalid result looks like by placing your dip strip on the card and comparing it to the drawn on strips in various results. This photo was taken up by the "positive pic" and the test strips below it are- Top- New Test taken, and under that is yesterdays. If you look to the far left arrow pointing down at the where the "positive test line' would show up in the case you were pregnant, look directly under that, to the drawn in "positive' line and then you should be able to see the line I"m talking about on the top test, but nothing like that directly below the "test line and lwft arrow. Nothing is on the previous one. . https://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/pregnancy-test-gallery/image.php?galleryid=628687

I did add pics of the LH strips I did today and the OPKs (one is dual hormone, one is only LH but both are CB) The LH strips were quite dark, not positive, mine get much darker than today's, but I don't get why my estorgen isn't changing or the LH rising on the CB sticks? I'm only getting "high" LH reading on the "cheapie" dip strips. Not sure what thats about.

I see it but to say everything I have had two lines on a fr gold and not been pregnant BUT it said no. I do have to say though I have seen ladies say that the yes with the clock not disappearing turned out to be false positives for them/faulty tests. BUT I saw all your other lines so I still think you are preggo

It's positive but faint. I think the blinking clock was an error you should just ignore. These will give you a + when you HCG is 6 or above. My guess is you're just slightly above that, somewhere between 6-10. Congrats!

Yes, just very very faint positives. I'm starting to get worried, really wanting this one to be a keeper. I have had so many go this time TTCing and am just SO ready for the TTCing to be over, and the newborn baby prepping/pregnancy fiasco to begin!!!! I'll post a pic of the SP I just did. I didnt get around to taking a pic until it was almost dry but I watched it develop and the line was there within the time limit, it just darkened a bit after it dried.....

Use a clearblue weeks estimator, I used a frer digi and also had issues.. they dont have good ratings.. but the weeks estimator is wonderful and the most sensitive digi! My lines were lighter than yours when it was positive for me

https://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/pregnancy-test-gallery/image.php?galleryid=629716

https://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/pregnancy-test-gallery/image.php?galleryid=629713

Did this one with SMU- Battery one camera died while it was developing, so I didn't get to take these until later, but I watched it develop and the line did come up well within the time frame.

I'm starting to get worried though, I would think they should be darker by now. Anyone else had HPT's kind of flux in darkness in the beginning and still end up with nice sticky bean?

https://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/pregnancy-test-gallery/image.php?galleryid=629716

https://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/pregnancy-test-gallery/image.php?galleryid=629713

Did this one with SMU- Battery one camera died while it was developing, so I didn't get to take these until later, but I watched it develop and the line did come up well within the time frame.

I'm starting to get worried though, I would think they should be darker by now. Anyone else had HPT's kind of flux in darkness in the beginning and still end up with nice sticky bean?

Yes. And I'm almost 30 weeks pregnant! I even had a couple solid negative tests@ 13dpo AFTER 2 days of vvf positives!

I tested for over a week and never got a line as dark as the control...it took forever to get anything more than vvvvf, but I'm definitely very pregnant! I see all of your lines, hoping the best for you!

Yes. And I'm almost 30 weeks pregnant! I even had a couple solid negative tests@ 13dpo AFTER 2 days of vvf positives!

Thank you for telling me this! It made me feel a little better. What did your lines look like at about 9dpo? I SO wish I had some FRER's or a way to obtain some quickly. Money is too tight, and I have too many other tests to justify spending some more. I am just worried bc I've had numerous CP's this last year and when the lines don't get clear and progressively darker like I think they should be, I start to worry it's another CP and I just want a baby so badly, please, please, please just stick in there for momma little bean!!! [-o<[-o<[-o<](*,)

I didn't have any lines at 9dpo! I didn't get a vvf positive until 11dpo which was my latest BFP ever! All my others were 7-9dpo.

9dpo is soooooooo early! I know it's so hard to wait. I think the lines you're getting are completely normal for 9dpo and will start to darken in a few days xx

My lines never got dark as control either with this pregnancy...not like my first pregnancy where it was dark by 12 dpo. I tested wth FRERs (the old style not the curved handles that people seem to have problems with). I stopped testing at 20 dpo and it was still not as dark as control. I'm going in 35 weeks now. At 9 dpo I wouldn't worry too much about the darkness of the line and progression is different with each pregnancy.

Thank you ladies for all the positive encouragement! I really needed it, regardless of the outcome. I'm preparing myself for both outcomes so hopefully I'm not as devastated as I have been in the past if this one isn't sticky. Praying it will be. I did manage to get to the store, and broke my budget in the process, so now I have 3 first signal's (the 88cent walmart one's) and a box of 3 FRER, unfortunately the damn curved ones, but that was all they had :/ I had intended on going with a 3 count box of Answer HPT's but for some ridiculous reason my walmart doesn't carry them :growlmad: I've heard they are just as good if not better then the FRER's so I was going to give them a go, but that plan didn't work out. They are just as expensive as the damn FRER's though, so they should be good. And don't you know that while I was there, of course, CB's and EPT's had instant coupons on them for 3 and 4 dollars off making 3 count boxes like 7 bucks each. Too bad they are blue dye and I'm leery of them, or I would of went ahead and got a box of each just bc they were so cheap :) LOL Scared to test again now..... I might break and go ahead and test tonight, who knows, but I will deffo be doing one with my SMU (my FMU always sucks, lol, so weird how some ladies are FMU and others are SMU wonder what makes it different between us....hmmm)

Im def seeing the lines good luck! Do a non-digi!

https://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/pregnancy-test-gallery/image.php?galleryid=630746

https://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/pregnancy-test-gallery/image.php?galleryid=630747

https://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/pregnancy-test-gallery/image.php?galleryid=630748

Use the Links above^^^ to go to CDTP.com so you can use their PS'ing tools to invert, lighten, and grey scale the below photo's if you would like and/or vote on them. I did this test, could of swore I could see a glimmer of something, but I could not get it to show on the camera (part of why I hate these damn curved ones so badly, as if the shiny part on the flat one's wasn't bad enough with the glare, now with the dip in the window it's even worse..... :growlmad: Ugh) So, I waited, and then I took it out to make sure what I was seeing wasn't one of the horrific indents we've all seen on these, and low and behold, the damn thing was completely flat, no dent, no white bar. But IRL a VVVF line, that I swear is the lightest shade of pink.... Now, I did have to let it dry to get it to even show in pics, but it darkened slightly as it dried, which seemed weird to me, bc my indents and ghost lines on FRER's have always tended to either be obvious it's a huge dent in the strip, or the ghost lines fade away as they dry or are starkly obvious that they are WHITE. Not pink. What do you ladies think?

Attachments

• FRER DRIED 1-17-17 004 (640x480).jpg
    FRER DRIED 1-17-17 004 (640x480).jpg
    26.3 KB · Views: 35
  • FRER DRIED 1-17-17 023 (640x480).jpg
    FRER DRIED 1-17-17 023 (640x480).jpg
    26.8 KB · Views: 33
  • FRER DRIED 1-17-17 020 (640x480).jpg
    FRER DRIED 1-17-17 020 (640x480).jpg
    27.8 KB · Views: 36

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online