13th month of trying for #2

Reaction score
Man another failed month :(

Another round of trying.
Pending HSG this cycle.
No Clom to be taken if HSG done (is this what others have been told)?
398 days till possible IVF.

Frustrating isn't it? How long did it take you with LO1? It took us 18 months to get pregnant with this one with no explanation of why it took so long. Good luck for next month x

Urgh, heartbreaking isn't! :hugs: pending HSG? What's does that mean?

Aw hon I'm sorry :-( I hope you get your bfp in September. Lots of luck and hugs to you xx

Taking me so far 1 year an 6month an still tryin for baby #2

Urgh, heartbreaking isn't! :hugs: pending HSG? What's does that mean?

It's a procedure where they seal the cervix, while inserting a coloured dye into the uterus to force the dye to pass out through the tubes and identify any possible blockage/s.

A family member had a double blockage, then I had a c-section (which can see scar tissue enter and block the tubes), along with a massive hemorrhage during delivery of my first born.
Since I had my first I've never had 2 single months (in 5yrs) where my period was the same length, or even a series where they're close enough. I've ranged from 27-49 days.
I've tried clom, soy, EPO, SMEP, Acupuncture, seeing a naturopath this week along with the HSG.

Frustrating isn't it? How long did it take you with LO1? It took us 18 months to get pregnant with this one with no explanation of why it took so long. Good luck for next month x

Took us 11 months, but we were ntnp.

My sister's second took 3 cycles, my mother could just look at a man and fall pregnant and my sil's have managed it without any trouble.

My BMI is fine, I don't drink, smoke or take any form of illegal drug (never have).
My only habit it enjoying a tidbit of chocolate each evening... but then it's no worse than wine and some people have a little more than a glass a night and still manage to fall pregnant.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->