14/15?dpo opk positive, hpt bfn?

My surge usually last 2-3 days from initial positive to darkest back to light positive. Usually I o about 10 hours after my darkest stick (I text like 3-5x a day lol) and did bbt to confirm. Fxed. It does seem to me like you are ovulating now though especially with the irregular cycles. Have you doctor's checked for a cyst? A few years back that was causing issues with my ovulation and giving me crazy long cycles. The doctors wouldn't check because my longest was only 60 days but then I fell pregnant and at my early scan they found it just chilling being gigantic.

Nope they haven't, not sure if it's because I haven't had any pain or anything , I will be switching OB's soon though so maybe I'll bring that up...I do hope this is a actual ovulation this time lol I will see in 2 weeks with a period or BFP!

It probably isn't, but I'd ask them to check just to be safe. Mine didn't become painful until I was pregnant. The hormones from pregnancy made it larger and angrier, though my doctor guessed it was pretty large to begin with since it was delaying my ovulation for three cycles.

Fxed you get a bfp not af

My surge usually last 2-3 days from initial positive to darkest back to light positive. Usually I o about 10 hours after my darkest stick (I text like 3-5x a day lol) and did bbt to confirm. Fxed. It does seem to me like you are ovulating now though especially with the irregular cycles. Have you doctor's checked for a cyst? A few years back that was causing issues with my ovulation and giving me crazy long cycles. The doctors wouldn't check because my longest was only 60 days but then I fell pregnant and at my early scan they found it just chilling being gigantic.

Hey! So update ! No period , no BFP, but...another friggin positive OPK uggghhh what's going on with me ! I have a appointment Aug 1 but that seems so far away!

My OPKs aren't staying positive either , they are going completely negative and then showing positive ....the negative one is from July 12 & the positive is today July 20...maybe I'm not OV at all

Attachments

• IMG_6698.jpg
    IMG_6698.jpg
    37.3 KB · Views: 7

Hey! So update ! No period , no BFP, but...another friggin positive OPK uggghhh what's going on with me ! I have a appointment Aug 1 but that seems so far away!

My OPKs aren't staying positive either , they are going completely negative and then showing positive ....the negative one is from July 12 & the positive is today July 20...maybe I'm not OV at all

ovulation tests can pick up the pregnanacy hormone... that is really dark and looks like mine at 4 weeks preg

ovulation tests can pick up the pregnanacy hormone... that is really dark and looks like mine at 4 weeks preg

It's been coming up positive every 2 weeks lol, I doubt it's a BFP lol although I wish...

August 1st is a bit away. That's really confusing. =\. All I can think is your body keeps gearing up then not ovulating. But Idk =\. I hope you get an answer soon

August 1st is a bit away. That's really confusing. =\. All I can think is your body keeps gearing up then not ovulating. But Idk =\. I hope you get an answer soon

Hey!! So I tested when I got home tonight and without having to squint , I got FOUR BFPS! Only scary part now is not knowing how far along I am since my LMP was May 7 ....smh ...it's always something but I'm excited!

Attachments

• IMG_6705.jpg
    IMG_6705.jpg
    37.9 KB · Views: 29
I've just read through this thread and that's absolutely brilliant! So strange that they only showed up now, and so strong too!

Congratulations! Wishing you a happy and healthy 9 months! :happydance:

I've just read through this thread and that's absolutely brilliant! So strange that they only showed up now, and so strong too!

Thanks for reading! I really think I probably didn't get pregnant until 2 weeks ago tho ! Only a ultrasound will tell!

Congrats! I was thinking man I forgot ask if you had tested again but then I got distracted lol. Yay!!!! I'm so happy for you! Congratulations!

Out of curiosity, my ultrasound isn't until Friday...but from your opinion when do you think I may have gotten pregnant ??? I wonder if it was the June 21 positive OPK or the July OPK when I started this thread?!

It's so confusing because I had a almost invisible OPK 2 weeks ago which makes me think maybe I got pregnant in July....this shall be fun lol

Unless you had a hook effect my vote is July. That looks like a I just missed my period by a few days line. The text line is almost as dark but not quite which is what mine look like at about 13-17dpo

Congrats! I suspect the second round of positive opks in July as well. I would say your test looks about what mine did about 4.5-5 weeks, which would make sense if your conceived in early July.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->