14 dpo, AF like cramping

KonaCoffee

Reaction score
Anybody experience PMS like cramping around 14 dpo and get a positive test? I cramped a little on Saturday, off and on Monday, and off and on today. Feel just like my period is coming, but I'm very irregular so I'll never know when I'm "late." My doctor told me not to test until Thursday because I had the HCG trigger shot. These next two days are going to kill me! I'm still not too hopeful though, I don't have any boob soreness, CM sticky to dry, none of the "pregnancy symptoms."

Attachments

• 55c43a.jpg
    55c43a.jpg
    75.4 KB · Views: 2
I can't remember how early my cramping started.. i think it was 4wks exactly. I know definitely some women whose first indicator of their pregnancy was af type cramping.
Good luck!

Oh and at 14dpo the hcg trigger is probably out of ur system. Mine was out by 8dpo, i've never heard of anyone's who wasn't out by 11dpo at the latest. It's up to u weather or not to test though. U have more patience than I did! Haha

I'm sure it's out, I just wanted to do what the doctor told me to! I'm gonna wait...not feeling positive but who knows! BBT was up .3 this morning so that was promising.

My pregnancy cramping felt like a balloon was being blown up inside of me from almost the time of implantation onwards. When I laid on my back it was very uncomfortable, felt like something was weighing me down. I had dull, achy cramping during the day, similar to AF but not quite. It felt more like an empty feeling but instead of in the location of my stomach it was in between my hip bones.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->