14 DPO and a BFN...still a chance???

YouandMe

Reaction score
So, I am 14DPO and I got a :bfn: this morning:nope:

I have had lots of extra creamy CM for almost 2 weeks now, exhaustion, gas, and today I feel like my stomach has been bubbling/grumbling all day! AF was due today and I don't have any symptoms of it like I normally do like cramping or bloating.

Is there still any chance that I'm pregnant?? Maybe I'm off and I'm not yet 14DPO and the test just couldn't pick up the hormone yet??

I've already decided if I'm not pregnant we are not temping this month. It's only month 2 of TTC and I'm already stressing too much over my charts. We will take a month off from temping and I'll just check my CM and that's it! Just lots of:sex:

LOTS and LOTS of dust to you all!! :dust:

I think there's still a chance that you might be pregnant. just wait a few days and if AF doesn't show test again :)

OKAY...15DPO no AF and another :bfn:

This stinks! :sad2:

Hiya YouandME. I completely get your frustration. We must have exact same cycles as af was due 5th and still nothing and I am 15 dpo too. I am not jumping to conclusions though as my af was always reg up until last month when it came 5 days late(used to come last day of every month) so I could be off again this month. I have been getting the usual af pains from my original af day(end of mnth). I am the same too getting BFN. The only thing is and this may be tmi but I feel like I have actually came on and keep going to toilet but nothing. It's like excess cm but when I check there does not really seem to be muchjust feels that way. I also yesterday had a really funny tummy which kept gurgling and feeling like bubbles in it. I actually thought I was going to have a stomach bug. Strange that we are so similar with our symtoms at the same time. What this space next time I go to loo it will prob be there. Have you been experiencing sore head, back ache or anything? I have had a touch of this and been feeling really tired at times too. xxxx

stress itself can make af significantly late. just think POSITIVE. really try not to stress. it won't help conceiving any faster, and will make you crazier when af is late. i've made af days late before by stressing.. GL!!

Hiya YouandME. I completely get your frustration. We must have exact same cycles as af was due 5th and still nothing and I am 15 dpo too. I am not jumping to conclusions though as my af was always reg up until last month when it came 5 days late(used to come last day of every month) so I could be off again this month. I have been getting the usual af pains from my original af day(end of mnth). I am the same too getting BFN. The only thing is and this may be tmi but I feel like I have actually came on and keep going to toilet but nothing. It's like excess cm but when I check there does not really seem to be muchjust feels that way. I also yesterday had a really funny tummy which kept gurgling and feeling like bubbles in it. I actually thought I was going to have a stomach bug. Strange that we are so similar with our symtoms at the same time. What this space next time I go to loo it will prob be there. Have you been experiencing sore head, back ache or anything? I have had a touch of this and been feeling really tired at times too. xxxx

That is so crazy that we are having like the same cycle!! My cm has been really excessive too!! I also thought maybe I had started at work this morning and when I went to the bathroom it was just lots of cm!! I know tmi! :haha: My other symptoms have been exhaustion number one, I have taken a nap when I get home EVERY day this week! lol :dohh: and I have had quite a few headaches and the tummy bubbling/gurgling! Since I got off my BC in August I have had 35 day cycles except one 38 day....so I'm thinking with all the :bfn: I keep getting it just must be a late AF. We should be buddies if our cycles are so similar!! :hugs:

That is so crazy that we are having like the same cycle!! My cm has been really excessive too!! I also thought maybe I had started at work this morning and when I went to the bathroom it was just lots of cm!! I know tmi! :haha: My other symptoms have been exhaustion number one, I have taken a nap when I get home EVERY day this week! lol :dohh: and I have had quite a few headaches and the tummy bubbling/gurgling! Since I got off my BC in August I have had 35 day cycles except one 38 day....so I'm thinking with all the :bfn: I keep getting it just must be a late AF. We should be buddies if our cycles are so similar!! :hugs:

Hiya, Yeah when I read your post it was almost like I was reading about my own self. Well I went to the toilet this morning and have slight spotting but only once when I wiped so thinking I could poss be out this month. I just feel like that in myself anyway this month so am ok about it. Another thing I had was sick feeling everytime I ate I was actually almost sick straight after dinner the other night. Well up until last month my cycles were usually every 30-31 days and last month pushed to a whole 36 days. If this is my af coming on then I will be 38 days this month from what would have been my original date. Dont know whats happened to my body cause I havent changed anything I am doing. I stopped bc years ago so know it cant be that and I have been ttc since July so dont think it's stress either. Hopefully my af will stay away but I am confident I am out this month but lots of :dust: your way I will keep my fx your af stays away and turns into BFP. Def would love to be buddie so we can be cylce buddies and hopefully before long bump buddies. :hugs:xxxx

Ohhhh bump buddies I like the sound of THAT!! :happydance: lol

Still no AF this morning and lots of CM...tested again because well....I'm a testing fiend and SO got the cheapies on amazon! When I woke up this morning I was like "Can I test??" he just smiles at me hehe

I have a feeling I am out this month too, I think AF will rear her ugly head tomorrow. I have made my peace with it already so I'm not too upset. It's just so frustrating to look at my charts and think about all the times we BD'd all the way through my cycle and still nothing! How does someone have a ONE night stand and poof they are pregnant! UGH..ok so maybe I haven't fully made my peace with it hahaha :rofl:

Lots of :hug: AND :dust: for us this go round!!!

Ohhhh bump buddies I like the sound of THAT!! :happydance: lol

Still no AF this morning and lots of CM...tested again because well....I'm a testing fiend and SO got the cheapies on amazon! When I woke up this morning I was like "Can I test??" he just smiles at me hehe

I have a feeling I am out this month too, I think AF will rear her ugly head tomorrow. I have made my peace with it already so I'm not too upset. It's just so frustrating to look at my charts and think about all the times we BD'd all the way through my cycle and still nothing! How does someone have a ONE night stand and poof they are pregnant! UGH..ok so maybe I haven't fully made my peace with it hahaha :rofl:

Lots of :hug: AND :dust: for us this go round!!!

lol Well I have been spotting all day and last time I went to loo it was more full on so def out this month(what a conversation). Thing is it started really strange this month and feels diff from normal but think it may be because I am so aware of it now with monitoring things. My hubby was the same today he was saying just test again but I resisted. I am the same I will just be using cheapies until I actually get any sign on BFP then will use a digital to double check. I am the same I had a bit of a freak out last week and was quite emotional with it all but I am ok now and I think that wee melt down has helped chill me out a bit with it all now. Lets see if I can keep that up next month lol. I know it's crazy how many people fall pregnant by accident and we are planning meticulously and nothing it drives me nuts too. I know it's quite funny when you think back to how crazy this baby making business gets us. I even said to my hubby today if I start giving you crazy food combinations dont worry about it it's for a reason. Can you tell I have been on the net researching the most craziest things lolxxxxxx

Ah the dreaded BFN my fertility friend chart says im 15 dpo but i think thats based on a cold i had this month which caused a fever spike. Plus my period always comes 13 dpo so that cant be right. Then temp dipped way back down again before rising steady like its supposed to after ovulation so if i go by that day im 11dpo today. I took a test yesterday though negative :( Do I still have a chance of being pregnant? Had really bad cramps today, so much so I keep checking to make sure period hadnt started, but nothing there.

SpeckledLady I think there is ALWAYS a chance until AF arrives! LOL

BTW AF still hasn't gotten me yet! I think that is 17DPO now! BFN again this morning though! :( The weird thing is SO and I BD'd today and usually...if I am expecting AF and we BD it kind of brings it on I guess you could say TMI I know!! And to my surprise still no AF!! Keep your fingers crossed for me!! :D

BTW AF still hasn't gotten me yet! I think that is 17DPO now! BFN again this morning though! :( The weird thing is SO and I BD'd today and usually...if I am expecting AF and we BD it kind of brings it on I guess you could say TMI I know!! And to my surprise still no AF!! Keep your fingers crossed for me!! :D

fx,fx,fx,fx,fx,fx,fx,fx and toes too. Oh it's exciting I really hope you get this BFP soon its keeping me on edge. I have read posts where people kept getting BFN until they were 21 dpo so you may be one of those ladies. Lets not hope your one of those ladies that go all the way without getting it until labour starts lol. Sorry that's not actually funny cause knowing my luck that's the sort of thing that would happen to me. Well my period def started but nowhere near the sort of flow I normally get. Just remember until af comes you are still in the game missus. I know what you mean about the bd'ing and bringing it on and I think that's what maybe happened with me the other night. Sending you lots of :dust: to help you get that BFP. XXXXXXXXX:hugs:

Coming home from work and seeing your positive words laurs really made me smile!! :hugs: I am STILL showing up :bfn: but no AF yet!! 18DPO, CD39 of a norally 35 cycle lots of cm, pinching feeling in my stomach area, tired all the time. I am using the amazon cheapie tests, I have two first response EPT's but I don't want to waste them just to get a BFN, AGAIN! lol is that weird?? :blush:

UGH, my fear is that all my symptom spotting and thinking "am I or am I not??" is making my body a ball of nervous energy and THAT may be why AF isn't showing her ugly face! :wacko: If she shows herself SO and I are looking into one of the CBFM's on amazon/ebay. We have spotted a few never opened for $50.00 and it would TOTALLY be worth it to me! I know it hasn't been a long time we have been trying yet but we want to up our chances as much as we can! :happydance:

I'm sending positive baby vibes your way this month too!!!! :hugs::dust:

It's comforting reading this to know there are other people experiencing the same as me.

I'll give you a little background, been off pill since start of Nov, had 28 day cycle after withdrawl bleed so af due 07/01

For the last couple of weeks I've had lots of creamy white cm, bloating, feeling nauseous, and most recently increased appetite and my bbs feel huge, just heavier.

All the symptoms seem to point to bfp but tested yesterday lunch cos couldn't wait but got bfn and following advice tested again first thing this morning but still bfn!

So, I am 14DPO and I got a :bfn: this morning:nope:

I have had lots of extra creamy CM for almost 2 weeks now, exhaustion, gas, and today I feel like my stomach has been bubbling/grumbling all day! AF was due today and I don't have any symptoms of it like I normally do like cramping or bloating.

Is there still any chance that I'm pregnant?? Maybe I'm off and I'm not yet 14DPO and the test just couldn't pick up the hormone yet??

I've already decided if I'm not pregnant we are not temping this month. It's only month 2 of TTC and I'm already stressing too much over my charts. We will take a month off from temping and I'll just check my CM and that's it! Just lots of:sex:

LOTS and LOTS of dust to you all!! :dust:

i'm the same! i've had 3 neg tests, i took another this morning (14dpo) just because i was curious and got my third bfn. but my cm has been creamy for ages now, i have the same bubbling and symptoms etc too.

i dont get my af cos of implanon being removed couple months ago. i have no idea what to think.

Just an update still NO AF, and again no BFP either! Same symptoms, now I'm starting to really think it's me causing a nervous delay :(

CD40 and 19DPO I'm getting sad..It's not the end of the world if I'm not pregnant this cycle, but it will REALLY upset me if my cycles are becoming longer than 35 days..I'm just sad today girls. If I'm not I just want to know, and start my period so I can use the monitor we bought! :dohh:

I am 14dpo and should have started my AF today. Cycled is typically 35 days long. Took a HPT and :bfn: You are not alone. This can be very nerve racking! do you have any symptoms?

nervouswait my symptoms are: lots of creamy cm for 2 weeks now, gassy, pinching feeling in my stomach for 2 days, exhausted and NO period symptoms like I normally get such as cramping or bloating. Hopefully I get an answer SOON! lol

Well hopefully all of those are good signs for you. I know this has to be very frustrating for you and I send all positive energy your way. I have heard that some women don't show up positive until 1-2 weeks after there AF is due, so maybe you are just one of those gals.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->