14 dpo and ewcm mixed with blood?

Smashley920

Reaction score
Has anyone found that a lot of ewcm (like ovulation amount) mixed with blood is a good sign for a bfp? I started spotting yesterday (later than usual) after a weird tww. Last night and today, I'm still spotting but it's mixed with ewcm, which is not usually the case. I'm sure af will be here in full force later today or tomorrow, but just thought I'd throw it out there to see if anyone has had this before and what the outcome was.

Thanks!

Hi! I'm sort of in the same situation minus the fluid mix, but I'm 14 dpo today and I've been lightly bleeding since yesterday. My period date was for today, so I'm not late or anything but I have a few friends who keep telling me I might have a chance of being pregnant. I've read that you can bleed as if you were having your period at the right time but that it may not actually be your period. I would say wait until you're at least a month from when you last ovulated! So I ovulated on September 1st... Depending on how heavy this "period" is, I may test again on October 1st! Blessings to you!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->