14 dpo and really need some insight

tdennis

Reaction score
I am an avid stalker to the community and first time poster.
I ovulated (ovulation tested four days) on Oct 4
DTD Oct 3 and 4 and always have a 25 day cycle.
I do not normally get too excited during the TWW but this one is so very different.
Here are the things I've noticed.
On 9 DPO I spotted pink for about an hour (this will be a lot of TMI so I apologize)
My breasts did not get sore until around 11 DPO when I spotted again this time I was doing a cervical check and found some pink again. Nothing ever from wiping etc.
Tested that day for the heck of it and BFN.
Yesterday again slight pink not even needing to use a liner.
Last night I woke up sweating and felt like I'd gone to bed with my hair wet. Almost felt like I had a fever break or a flu coming on. Had chills and put another blanket on just to remove it two minutes later because I thought I was going to pass out.
Today I am 13 DPO and one day late I am still not getting a positive test.
Breasts are mainly sore on the sides and other symptoms are slight cramps that last less than 10 to 15 min in the lower (under the belly button) area.
Some pinching sensation on 10 DPO but otherwise nothing.
I will say I'm losing my mind a little because I am concerned enough to post which is not the way I am normally but I feel I should be showing a BFP by now.
This morning was my FMU and stark white other than the control on a dollar tree. Not pregnant on clear blue digital too.
Honestly between the got flashes last night, the weird cravings for (of all things) green beans two days in a row and the slight spotting I'm going a little coo coo.
Does anyone have any of these types of symptoms and tested positive later or should I just account this to the weirdest cycle in my 40 years? I don't know how to think from one min to the next this cycle.
PHP:
I'm attaching my ss of temps as well
Thanks in advance.
Actually my chart is attached to the glow app and I can't figure how to link it.
But the only dip after Ovulation was at 9dpo

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"