14 DPO/CD 29 Symptom Spotting

SummerMother

Reaction score
Hi Ladies,

So I promised myself I was not going to symptom spot but of course I didn't listen to myself 😒

I haven't experienced much that is different from my normal PMS symptoms. My bloating started a couple days earlier than normal. I also had short episode of a dull period ache on 11 DPO/CD 26. Didn't think much of it as I just figured my cramps were starting early as I do cramp 2 days before AF. The pain however was short in time and left me until today 14DPO/CD 29. Today I've been having mild AF pain on and off but tonight it's settling in consistently. I've also felt warm moisture down there which again is normal if AF were here. As of tomorrow I'll be 1 day late from a normal cycle of mine. My longest cycle has been bleeding on CD 30.

The only other symptoms has been indigestion on and off this week, burping as just gas in general lol. Boobs have been tender (I wouldn't say painful) and feel fuller somehow which isn't abnormal but my breast tenderness hasn't shown up in my last 4-5 cycles as of recent.

I am basically just optimistic. Could go either way.

I am also just going to mention that CD 14 and CD 15 I did have some pretty crazy AF pains which I am thinking were possible O pain. Never had it like that before. Also had more fertile CM than previous cycles. We DTD both CD 14 and 15.

Please keep us updated! Sending babydust your way.

Today is 15 DPO/CD 30 I woke up this morning with no cramps. Boobs still tender but still don't hurt. Now towards the end of my day achy AF feeling is coming back but super mild. Super dry cm wise and no bleeding. Still haven't tested perhaps I'll go get test tomorrow.

I admire your control, lol, I would have taken at least 3 PTs by now. Fingers crossed, the witch continues to stay away!

Well I drove to town and got a FRER. I did the test and not even 5 full seconds and this appeared!

https://i1355.photobucket.com/albums/q720/Kelsey_Buchanan/Mobile%20Uploads/image_zps9enychkk.jpeg

So this is CD 31/16 DPO .

Like I said no symptoms totally out of the norm than PMS. Except the cramping for me was not as bad as regular AF cramping and then the missed period.

Congratulations! :) I can't believe you could wait so long to test, I'm always so impatient!

Thank you tcinks! It was my 5th cycle and I was usually a crazy tester with the others. This time around I just didn't think this cycle was the one so I didn't think anything until I missed AF.

Congratulations!!!! So happy for you! H&H9months!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->