14 dpo - faint line on ic but negative on frer?

xSamantha

Me, Hubby, & 2 Sons! :D
Reaction score
Has this happened to anyone? This is why I didn't want to get my hopes up when I saw the faint positive on the IC yesterday.. :sad1:

FRERs are crap.

They 25miu for a start - most cheapies are much more sensitive. Better to do another of the same type to see if the line got darker two days after your first.

FRERs are crap.

They 25miu for a start - most cheapies are much more sensitive. Better to do another of the same type to see if the line got darker two days after your first.

I wish I could.. but I used the last two ics I had yesterday. Lol. That's why I had to go get others. I have two CB digital ones I got also.. but saving them. Probably going to go get more cheap ones so I don't throw so much money away. Lol.

In the US, Walmart and Dollar Tree do good cheapies I hear - the Asda (Walmart owned) ones here are some of the most sensitive! Good luck! Update with how you get on - I'm 1dpo so needing to live vicariously through other people's tests! 😂

In the US, Walmart and Dollar Tree do good cheapies I hear - the Asda (Walmart owned) ones here are some of the most sensitive! Good luck! Update with how you get on - I'm 1dpo so needing to live vicariously through other people's tests! 😂

Yeah, I have used both in the past. But my Dollar Tree is never stocked properly.. So I wil get them at Walmart. :) I'll let you know what happens!

Yeah, I have used both in the past. But my Dollar Tree is never stocked properly.. So I wil get them at Walmart. :) I'll let you know what happens!

Please do!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->