14 DPO NO AF 1day late BFN STILL...YYYY????

Mrs ARMSTRONG

Reaction score
So have been goin thru the worst time tryin to figure out if im pregnant or not... @8DPO I felt cramps in both my sides. Normally I only feel pains in ither 1 side or the other NOT BOTH. I have had times where I cooked something to eat but once its cooked and I smell it, it makes me sick and I dont want it. AF was suppose to show up on the 11th of june (yesterday) but I still haven't seen her :). I have had feelings like AF was going to arrive but the feeling quickly goes away. I tested yesterday and today (early morning urine) still got a BFN. Im starting to become discouraged. Im goin to try to hold off and test agian @ 16 DPO.

Give us an update when you test again :thumbup: Off cycles happen even if you've never had one before so don't be discouraged. Hopefully you'll get your bfp and if not consider charting your bbt if your able so you can always be sure of your dpo. Good luck!:thumbup:

So I couldnt wait any longer. I went and bought a FRER anddddd BFN ughhhh What is going on??? Im 2 days late no nothing from AF I dont understand it. Right now im having some uncomfy feelings in my right side it feels like mild cramps traveling down my right thigh and also my back. My bb arent as Sore any more and im not at all hungry. I barley slept last night but I think its cause I was buggin myself out. This is really driving me nuts. I had an etopic pregnancy in August of 2012 all though my tubes was saved i always think that has something to do with my troubles. I never tested positive on a hcg when I was pregnant(etopic). I was rushed to the hospital because I was in terrible pain and it wasnt till they tested blood to try and figure out what was wrong with me, that they found I was pregnant. Up till that point I felt pregnant and took 5 test all negative so im afraid that I might not have strong enough hcg levels but then lol every one tells me each time is different. OMG I dont know what to think. Gessh. Im hopin to be pregnant with a healthy baby boy/girl or even both lol. Or Af show your self already this is torture! !!!

With my daughter I tested at 3 days late and got a BFN! I thought nope deffo not pregnant but by 6days late still no AF so took a boots test in the afternoon and there it was...a VERY strong BFP!
Hope you get yours :) x

So AF finally reared her ugly head! Uggghhh 18 dpo and 5days late I just knew I was PREGNANT. .. omgoodness. Well theres always next month.... tww here we go agian!!!

With my daughter I tested at 3 days late and got a BFN! I thought nope deffo not pregnant but by 6days late still no AF so took a boots test in the afternoon and there it was...a VERY strong BFP!
Hope you get yours :) x

No bfp for me:( tryin agian next month!!

awh sorry x
its so frustrating when our bodies do that, im sure my OH thinks im mental sometimes.
good luck for next month x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"