14 dpo NO AF !!!!????

NiccoleTTC

Reaction score
Im getting way too excited !!!!

Im 14 dpo .
my AF should start today. its allready 2:32 pm, usually she comes right when i wake up. dont wanna get too excited but its too late now lol :happydance:

Hopefully it wont come later today or even tomorrow or something.

Anyone else 14 dpo today?? I dont have any symptoms other than watery cm, loss of apetite , dry mouth and kin of a stabbing sensation in my left lower abdomen , fingers crossed :dust:

Me! I'm not 15dpo now and I tested a few hours ago. I swear there was a line but it was really real faint. Barely could see it. I'll test again in the morning and hope I see it a but better. I hope we both get a BFP!

Hope so too !!!
Baby dust to both of us !! <3

I had weird dream about me going to the toilet and having brown spotting, another dream of my mom telling me to take an hpt !!! and another one is that i go with DH to adopt a beautiful girl who was like 6 or 7 years old allready tho .

all of these in 1 night, and then i woke up with sore nipples ... great :D
Im 16 dpo allrdy, af shouldve started yesterday so its late now, i might take an hpt today or tomorrow, have a really positive thinking :D

No AF again today. Took another test but it was faulty. Gonna try again here soon and again in the morning. Just hope I see two little lines.

I'm also 14 DPO today and took a test and BFN. :( Im going to test again on Thursday or Friday when I'll be 17DPO, that's when I got a BFP for my son. But I have all the symptoms, maybe it is all in my head.

Was expecting AF today but she's not here yet. I'm about 12dpo and the FRER this morning was BFN. On one hand maybe I'm preggers and just have slow to rise hcg.. On the other maybe my LP is getting longer. Both are good but one is better. Time will tell! I think this is the worst part of the wait, when AF should be knocking.

i've been going crazy with this and have been reading on other sites that some women got BFPs 19-25DPO. so fingers crossed for all of us ladies!!

Aww bibi I'm sorry about the BFN.

I was reading those stats about 19dpo positives too and ughh sooo not helpful.

I'm 15dpo today and I had a BFN this morning, but what is interrupting my pessimistic POV for this month is that my temp (which did a one day drop yesterday) is back up today- even higher than before. :wacko:

GOOD LUCK TO ALL OF YOU!

:dust:

oodles, i have no idea about temping, but sorry about your bfn today.

i believe we still have hope, if not there's always next cycle. :)

i didn't get a BFN until 17DPO with my son, so i'm still crossing my fingers, toes, and eyes.

Good luck to us ladies! 17 dpo and still no AF or BFP. Got an appointment set up in three days to see what's going on. Hope I don't get a visit before then. My OH is taking this better than I expected.

Ok ladies, I think I'm out. Even though AF hasn't shown her nasty face yet, I'm 16DPO and no AF no BFP. *sighs* I went back to reading posts I posted when I was TTC with my first, and saw 2 symptoms I had then that I don't have this time around; creamy cm and the feeling of my uterus being so heavy that it was about to fall in the toilet everytime I used the bathroom. So even though I have cramps, breast tenderness, sensitive nipples, headaches, constipation, nausea, and fatigue, I'm summing it up to one HUGE PMS since I have PCOS and don't regularly get my period. As much as I want to keep holding on to hope, I really think I'm out. :(

Good luck to you all!

TryTryAgain13, are you having any symptoms?

Bibi, I'm sorry you feel out. I hate how our bodies like to play games with our minds. I'll still be crossing my fingers for you since everyone says no two pregnancies (including ones belonging to the same person) are alike.

TryTryAgain13, good luck at your appointment. Hopefully you will get some much needed answers! Let us know how it goes.

I'm still waiting for AF. I thought she had finally arrived when I saw a small red drop BUT it was on the wrong side of my panties. It turned out to be from a pimple on my thigh that had popped :dohh:

oodles, i totally agree with you. i hate that our bodies like to play mind games.

i'm almost 75% sure i'm not pregnant, but my sister is convinced that i am. :/ I just want a straight up answer. :(

oh well, i have a pap smear scheduled for March 18th. If nothing happens by then, i'll talk to my gyno about it.

fingers crossed for you oodles!! are you having any symptoms?

Bibi, March 18 sounds like forever! I hope your sister is right.

My problem with symptoms is that I always get many pre-AF symptoms, so for the most part all of my “symptoms” are normal.

My usual: headaches, super tired, extra cm, hungry, and I had a few what I thought were AF cramps this past weekend but they’ve stopped now.

The two unusual things: 16 days of elevated temps (usually I only have 10-12 days of elevated temps with AF arriving two days after they drop), and (TMI ALERT!) I was constipated all week whereas I am normally the exact opposite the days leading up to AF.

I don’t know what to think since I’m testing negative for pregnancy. At this point I feel so exhausted I wish AF would just show up. :-(

You're not out till AF gets you and she hasn't caught us yet! I'm 14dpo today, usually I don't even make it this far. BFN though an evap has me hoping. What's strangest for me is that I don't really have my usual pms signs either! I was spotting as usual but that stopped. My boobs hurt just barely and no where near as much as they usually do. I'm no where near as cranky as I usually get. My only "symptoms" are being tired and thirsty. I also had a few bouts of dizziness shortly after ovulation but that's gone away. If she's going to show up she needs to do it soon so I can just start a new cycle already. But how I wish she stays away!

My sister is convinced I ovulated later than I thought I did. But even still, I had two days of spotting on the 22-23rd which only transfered on to to when wiping ONCE on both days. So stressful. And march 18 is a long time. I'm hoping to either get AF or a BFP by then.

Oodles and Weebles, I'm hoping the witch stays away from you both!! I've been constantly reading and researching on late bfp. Latest I found on a forum was 23DPO. so fingers crossed for all of us!!

TTC is stressful enough, too bad ultrasounds aren't free that we can just go and see if we got yolk sacs already! Lol.

And anything is possible! We could get lucky and get BFPs before the weekend! :)

Ladies, every single day and didn't get my BPP until DPO 24! It CAN HAPPEN!! Sending out LOADSSS of very late baby dust!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->