14 dpo NO AF !!!!????

Oh my!! I'm going to still hold on!! Congrats Sweet Momma!

I’m in a much better mood today than yesterday- I should have taken a nap!

Sweet Momma, Wow! DPO24, that’s amazing! What a wonderful surprise that must have been!

Bibi, when does she think you ovulated? I’m glad you’re feeling more optimistic now! I’ll be throwing baby dust around for everyone.

:dust: :dust: :dust:

sweet momma what symptoms are you having?

oodles, glad you're feeling better! :) maybe your fatigue is kicking is more. fingers crossed!!!

no idea when she thinks i ovulated. she doesn't know anything about ttc except from what i've told her when i was trying with my first. and there was one point where i had a faulty opk and it said i was good to go when i wasn't and dr said i still had eggs in my ovaries and possibly might o the following day. so she's thinking the same thing happened. but no idea, me and my hubby only dtd once. we've been so busy and weren't really planning on ttc till at least after our disney trip in May, but window opened and kinda just went with it. HAHA!

Wowza, 24 dpo!! I'm 15 now but have spotting again and with my latest bfn I'm counting myself out. FX ladies!

aww no weebles!! hopefully it doesn't get full blown! my fingers are still crossed for you!!

Ok, so I've given up hope! I'm 18DPO and got another BFN. I think I'm having a bad PMS for the past 2 weeks because of my PCOS. Good luck ladies!

I'm hoping my BFP isn't too late. I swear AF has arrived...but every time I go to the bathroom there's nothing there. I have major discomfort in my abdomen just like when I have AF. Don't know what to think.

nightfire, i know what you mean. i've been having odd cramps since 8dpo. and i'm still having them. i'm still having lots of symptoms i've never had before, but i'm just chalking it up to one really bad pms. :( i've given up hope on me. fingers crossed for you tho!!

Nightfire, I know what you mean. I keep checking for AF too. If someone was watching they'd probably wonder why the crazy lady was staring at the toilet paper so closely!

I’m sorry bibi! I don’t blame you at all! But I’m still hoping you’ll get a happy surprise.

I am waiting for my FRER to arrive in the mail today. If I get a BFN with that I’ll be throwing in my towel.

Also I have a new “symptom”. The last two evenings my face has been flushed. My husband thinks it looks cute. Ugh. It’s something that has never happened to me except when I’m super sick and have a fever so of course my mind goes “is that a pg symptom?”

Something (probably hormonal) is going on with me, but if I get BFN I’m just going to wait and see if it sorts itself out on its own.

Baby dust for everyone! :dust:

Nightfire, I know what you mean. I keep checking for AF too. If someone was watching they'd probably wonder why the crazy lady was staring at the toilet paper so closely!

I’m sorry bibi! I don’t blame you at all! But I’m still hoping you’ll get a happy surprise.

I am waiting for my FRER to arrive in the mail today. If I get a BFN with that I’ll be throwing in my towel.

Also I have a new “symptom”. The last two evenings my face has been flushed. My husband thinks it looks cute. Ugh. It’s something that has never happened to me except when I’m super sick and have a fever so of course my mind goes “is that a pg symptom?”

Something (probably hormonal) is going on with me, but if I get BFN I’m just going to wait and see if it sorts itself out on its own.

Baby dust for everyone! :dust:

Hoping for a Bfp for you!

I've noticed the last few days I've been very sensitive to salt. So love salty food but I'm having trouble eating anything with even a little salt. My husband and I had rice pilaf last night. He said it tasted like butter to him. All I could taste was salt. Just ugh.

I'm in such a mood today.

fingers crossed oodles. i know i was a little flushed when i was pregnant, only because i was so sick ALL the time. so you never know!!

we will see what's going on with me on the 18th at my doctor's appointment. hopefully my hormones aren't even more on the fritz. haha

Nightfire, I read what you wrote as 'I'm in a salty mood today' lol. Is the salt giving you nausea or is it just really overwhelming?

I got a BFN on my frer so I'm calling myself out. I feel a lot better now that I took the test- at least mentally. I still physically feel like shit/tired/ect. Now I just need to wait for my temp to drop. Come on temp/AF, let me feel safe to drink wine this weekend!

Really overwhelming.

Pretty sure I'm out though...I'm either heavily spotting or AF just showed her ugly head. So upset right now. Ugh.

sorry for you both! at least we can all stress less for the next couple of weeks. :)

AF due for me yesterday, and yet no BFP. Here's hoping the best for us this week!

14 DPO . last week had what i think could of been IB. But BFN. I dont know whats going on . i have all the early symptoms. Maybe i shouldnt of bought those cheap hcg tests from dollar general 🙊😩 i feel like i know im pregnant. My body feels different and dpo 9 woke up vomiting just so confused. I think i need frer

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->