14 dpo NO AF !!!!????

I think i need frer

littlebit, i think it's still really common to get a bfp between 14-16dpo so you are definitely still in the running! I also think, as long as you don't make it a habit, and if you can afford it comfortably you should buy frer. Even though my brain says dollar store=FRER I felt a lot more sure about my BFN with the FRER than with my internet cheapies. To me peace of mind was worth the cost and since I always stick to/buy internet cheapies for opk and hpt tests I felt like I could splurge on FRER for this particular crazy cycle.

Update on me: Temp took a dip today so I think Flo is finally on her way. On to trying for xmas/new years baby!

I know frer are pricy but a peace of mind is definitely worththe cost. Though i still feel i am pregnant i think i dont have enough hormones yet to get a positive. My friend had to take 8 tests before positive and shes now 5 months . had all the symptoms im having so i carry faith with me on it

Can I join? I'm 12/13dpo - BFN this morning but normally I start spotting 4-5 days pre-AF... and had nothing! So tired and hungry. Didn't get BFP til 14dpo with DD and that was quite faint and took a while to show up.

Okay, updating: 8 days post AF, so 21 days PO, and still no BFP! Can I hear a grrr!?

Okay, updating: 8 days post AF, so 21 days PO, and still no BFP! Can I hear a grrr!?

Totally sympathise - now 16dpo and still no AF or BFP. Fed up. Pretty sure I know when I ovulated as my cm changed. Are you sure of ov date? X

Not entirely, but according to my ovia app and basal temp it should have been around then. My AF should have been the second though, for sure!

Still no AF. My body seems to be gearing up for ovulation again so I guess I messed up. CD70 now!

Hope you get an answer soon x

Hi ladies, I just read this thread. It sounds like a couple of you are currently in the same situation as me, waiting on either AF or a BFP. I'm 14dpo today, and my LP is usually only 13 days, so I'm 1 day late today.

Between last night and today, I've tested 3 times with ICs and all 3 times I got extremely faint lines. All within 3 minutes, but so faint I honestly can't tell if there's colour to them or not, and OH can't see them. I bought a 2 pack of FRER, and now I'm waiting until the morning to use one.

Good luck to all of us!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"