14 dpo stark white negative I'm sure..

kakae

Reaction score
Cramps all day but no AF as yet... Tested with only 2 hour hold. But not even a hint of a line that I can see...

Attachments

• IMG_20160604_144135.jpg
    IMG_20160604_144135.jpg
    14.9 KB · Views: 85
Possible have line eye but feel like I'm seeing something?!

Same as Loraloo. I'm zooming in and out like a crazy person here haha. I'm sure I see something?! Could just be me seeing things. It's 3:30am after all here!

Thanks ladies, 15dpo and I didn't test this morning as I had to be at work early. I still have cramps so it will probably be AF on her way soon but will test in a couple of days if she doesn't come :)

A couple of days?! 😳 whaaaaat???

I think I can see the start of something!

End of day 15dpo still no AF. I've looked back over the last few months, last months AF was early but its not unusual to have a 30-31 day cycle so she could still get me.

I don't have any more tests lol

Noooo! I'm excited for you! Everything crossed x

I saw a faint something on that FRER! I can't believe you're so calm and haven't retested!! Haha

Good luck! :)

I'm not calm, I'm running to the bathroom every five minutes to check lol well 16dpo now... No AF as yet, still a lot of cramps though.. I'm too scared to test!

It's the only way you'll know 😊 x

I know! I have for so long tested then got AF five minutes later so I'm trying to hold out as long as I can. If she isn't here tomorrow I will buy a test after work :) and post a pic of course ;)

Eeekkkk still no AF!! CD31, buying a test today after work :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->