14 DPO Tomorrow :S

Sienna47

Reaction score
Hey girls

I am 14 DPO tomorrow so will be testing first thing in the morning.

I dont know what to think really as I did 'feel' pregnant and had alot of symptoms which I had with my first child such as extreme tiredness, certain smells suddenly made me feel sick, very tender breasts, back ache, vivid nightmares and just a feeling of something happening in my stomach (that might sound strange lol)

So I was feeling very positive but then I got overexcited and did a test on Friday at 11 DPO and it was negative and since then have felt very un-pregnant... maybe I tested too early but it made me feel like i'm out this month.:shrug:

So I am expecting test to be negetive in the morning but I do still have a little hope... I just don't know now

Is anyone else testing tomorrow/soon and has anyone else got a BFN at 11 DPO and then got a positive further on?

xxx

I'm 14dpo tomorrow and will be testing with fmu. I tested daily since 8dpo and not a hint of a line. I feel like I'm out, af cramps and backache. Good luck to you xx

hi

Theres a thread on here i have just been reading with a girl who had bfn until 17dpo...she also had bleeding when AF due and was sure she was out....not over till af shows girls!!! mY mum got bfn till she was 6 weeks gone with my sister!!!

Thanks hun, I feel the same, expecting a BFN tomorrow, will update with the results, good luck to you too xxx

hi

Theres a thread on here i have just been reading with a girl who had bfn until 17dpo...she also had bleeding when AF due and was sure she was out....not over till af shows girls!!! mY mum got bfn till she was 6 weeks gone with my sister!!!

Yeah your right :) It's just seeing a BFN somehow just makes me feel so like i'm out. It's very demotivating. Will see what test says tomorrow and if BFN will just wait and see if AF shows.

Wow 6 weeks! That must have been a lovely suprise :D

xxx

i am 14 DPO as well, and if all goes to plan i will be testind also.
i was going to wait but the antisipation is killing me!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->