14 Month Old That Hates Milk

rebeccaalice

Beautiful Son + Daughter
Reaction score
Hi Im New On Here But Hoping Someone Mite Have Some Advice My 14 Month Old Son Hates Milk We Did Have An Issue With Him Having Diarrhoea And Was Advised By GP To Avoid Dairy And He Was Put On Aptamil Peptti But After A While It Was Obvious This Was Not The Problem And When He Turned One We Tried Him On A Little Bit Of Full Fat Cows Milk Which The HV Advised And He Was Okay With The Switch From Formula. After A While We Tried Putting Cows Milk In His Beaker Also What The HV Advised Which He Drank For A Couple Of Weeks .. But Now In A Bottle His Beaker Or The Numerus Different Types Of Cups/Beakers We Have Brought He Will Not Drink It And Pushes It Away And Screams If He Does Take Any In His Mouth He Just Spits It Out

We Have Up'ed His Dairy With Things Like Cheese, Yogurt, Yogurt/Custard Covered Fruit And He Will Have Cows Milk In His Cereal And If Any Is Left I Spoon Feed Him (Or Put It On The Spoon And He Puts It In His Mouth) Till All The Milk Is Gone

Can Anyone Surgest Any Other Ways To Try Or Is It Okay To Let Him not Have Milk?!

Hi hun, not too sure what to suggest, maybe try ANOTHER different cup like a straw cup or a doidy cup?

It took us loads and I means loads of different cups and beakers before Evie would use them :dohh:

Thanks Hun Its Just So Fustrating As If It Is Juice He Would Drink It All Day Long In Any Of The Ones I Have (Tommee Tippee One Where You Flip The Lid Up And The Straw Pops Out, Doidy And The Free Flow Tommee Tippee Ones With The Flip Up Spout) Are There Any That Have A Silicone Spout That Are Good?! Was Thinking Maybe As They Are Sort Of A Bottle/Beaker

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->