14 weeks and feeling lousy-getting paranoid!

Discussion in 'Pregnancy - Second Trimester' started by jacs, Apr 18, 2009.

1. jacs

jacs Mum of 2

Hi everyone,
    This is my first post, but I have 'lurked' for a little while on the message boards, and have found tham a huge help - so firstly, thanks for the help so far!

I started to feel great during weeks 10 to 12 - m/s had nearly gone, got my appetite back and was feeling less tired.

Now I'm at 14+3 and for about 4 days have felt AWFUL-worse than I ever did in first trimester. I've got sharp pains all the time and feel sick permanantly:sick:. I'm starting to get a little paranoid that something's wrong.

Has anyone else relapsed at this point?!

Thanks everyone, Jx

2. first alien

first alien Well-Known Member

i had a couple of bad days around that time when i just had no energy and even took my first day off work. i'm sure all is well but if you are concerned contact the midwife and explain how you are feeling.
    welcome to BnB

3. sunshine_nic

sunshine_nic Well-Known Member

I was the same as you and had a really grotty week at 14 weeks. On reflection I don't think I was drinking enough water or eating regularly enough. It did pass though, although if you're worried you might want to give your MW a call

x

4. djgirl1976

djgirl1976 Expecting our 1st

ITA, don't let up on your water intake and your rest, but no harm in making a phone call to find out if you should be seen.

5. jacs

jacs Mum of 2

Thankyou for your replies - it's great to hear others' experiences. I'm going to try to eat a bit more, the water I am definitely getting enough of (really don't know where it all goes!).

Best wishes to everyone :o
    Jx

6. pootle33

pootle33 Mummy to two boys!

Hi Jacs,
    I also felt the same, the two weeks after my 12 week scan were bad.....i was soooooo tired, people were commenting on it at work. Feeling better now, still have nausea so not sure if or when that will ever go......I just stick to a routine so I am asleep by 930pm every night and then at least I know I'm getting plenty of sleep. Its a beautiful day today which has made me feel better already!!!

Good luck and hope you feel better soon - have you joined us in October bumpkins thread?