14 weeks, officially 2ndTri! Waiting on panorama!!

schneiderkm1

Reaction score
I am having the hardest time being patient waiting for my panorama test results! I want to be sure baby passes the trisomy tests etc, I’ve had so many losses the last two years that I just want a healthy baby altogether! I’m anxious too though to know the gender.. I have boy/ girl at 8&6. Then a 18 month old boy so I want him to have a younger sister like my first born did! Just under two years apart and it was pretty great age gaps for me. I got the test Friday (now it’s wednesday night) and I’m considering calling my doctors office in the morning because incase they have the results I don’t mind being that annoying patient that calls and asks every day! The website says 5-7 calendar days, tomorrow is the fifth calendar day, so if I don’t get results by Friday at five then I’ll have to wait ALL weekend! :shock: We want a girl really badly because we lost our little Audrina at 22 weeks a few years ago and had gotten used to the idea of having another little girl.
Sigh! I’d love a boy just the same too though and I do believe they’re easier than girls! Just voicing my thoughts .. trying to be patient.

Good luck for your results! I am too that annoying patient always on the phone asking for results :rofl:

I just called the doctors office and they have no results yet :confused:[-(

Hopefully you don't have to wait for too much longer now

I'm so sorry to hear about ure losses hon.
Congratulations on this pregnancy and I really hope u get your results soon.
I'm sure everything will be fine.
Good luck <3

Ohh my word :oops: I forgot to call the doctor at four thirty today before they closed at five lol! Agh! So now waiting until Monday. Yikes, I’ll just tell myself they didn’t have the results yet anyway :shock:

This 2nd trimester has me WOUND :dog:, so I finally hit the bed at night and realize how much I LOVE SLEEP haha. Just a fun fact!

Good luck! I took my NIPT at 14 weeks and after a week and a half I was told it was inconclusive ughhh so I had to take another one at 16 weeks. I’m 17 weeks now WAITING impatiently for my results haha

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->