14 weeks today!

wilson3249

Reaction score
I just hit 14 weeks today and am relieved to be out of the first tri! When did you ladies feel your first flutters? I can't wait to feel this baby move! :happydance:

congrats! welcome to second trimester :hugs: I felt my baby's first flutters around 18-19 weeks! best feeling ever! now, i'm at 22 weeks & she's always kicking and rolling hehe x

Oh my gosh yay! I know its a month away from me but it's so exciting! I find out what I'm having on october 6th!

Oh my gosh yay! I know its a month away from me but it's so exciting! I find out what I'm having on october 6th!

Awwww, how exciting! You have to let us know what you're having :) Do you want a boy or a girl? Or no preference :cloud9:

Congrats, I felt my LG at 18 weeks and then randomly until 21 weeks when movements became more regular. Can't wait to feel movements with this baby, it's the best feeling!

Congratulations and welcome to 2nd tri!! I felt flutters from around 15 weeks I beleive it was, this is my 4th baby though :) with my first I was about 18 weeks when I felt flutters

Thank you ladies!! I will definitely be revealing what I'm having when we find out! I really want a boy and everyone seems to think it's a boy so we have our fingers crossed!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->