14 wks morn sickness just starting & constantly feel cold

Discussion in 'Pregnancy - Second Trimester' started by Jacey, Sep 2, 2009.

1. Jacey

Jacey Well-Known Member

Im just over 14 weeks and have been lucky as not had hardly any M/S during the first tri, had felt nauseous occassionaly but had only actually been sick about 3 /4 times.

This last few days I have been retching quite often and have been sick daily too, its just bile that I am bringing up but i am waking up during the night feeling sick and im a freezing cold so am wearing layers of clothes, have had heating on etc.

I feel quite run down too, couple of spots and just feel weak and tired - am hoping its just a few hormonal changes as its getting me down a bit now. I know in a lot of respects i've been lucky but havent heard of many people who have m/s start so late into the pregnancy x

Feel exhausted as im typing this so apologies if i have rambled a bit xx

2. new mummy h

new mummy h First little princess!!!!

awwwww :hugs: sounds like u need a good pamper! nothing much you cando for the MS though, just try and eat little and often to keep it away - i had to get toast in bed before i could move on a morning at one point!

it will get better and then you'll feel like your glowing :D xxxx

3. LoobyLou75

LoobyLou75 Mum of 3

Is it possible you may be ill? When I had MS i was constantly hot not cold, so am wondering if you are sickening for something.

4. Jacey

Jacey Well-Known Member

guess i could be unwell, but nobody else in the house seems to be lol, will try more toast i think, am absolutely freezing !!! i look like an eskimo lol x

thanks both