14dp5dt BFP and cramping HELP

cvaeh

Reaction score
Hi,
I am after some advice. We have been trying for our first baby for nearly seven years and have finally got a BFP. Tested this morning at 14dp5dt and it was still positive but for the last few hours I have had period cramps and achey legs. Also a bit of back ache. Is this normal or bad news? Any advice would be great xx

Cveah - this is fantastic news! Huge huge congratulations!!!! I think we've chatted before!

Cramping is totally normal as is back ache. I had it a lot in first few weeks after bfp and whilst it's unsettling it's fine.

As long as you don't have any bleeding and the pain is ok but not excessive then it's all good!!!

I'm so pleased to see this news xx

Hi,
Thanks for your reply. The cramps seem to have subsided this morning but getting the odd twinge. I don't seem to have any other symptoms. When did you get symptoms? I have tested everyday since I got my BFP at 6dp5dt up until this morning and now am worried that I should have tested to make sure the line hadn't got lighter. How often did you test? Xx

I hate doing tests so I did the one on otd and got quite a faint positive and a 1-2 on digi. Waited 4 days then did another and got a stronger line on frer and a 2-3 then waited a whole week before doing the next and got a very dark line and 3+.

Bloatedness, fatigue, back ache and cramps were my main symptoms and my boobs were sore mostly at night. Others crept in later on but they were the first few weeks.
Walking helped me with the cramps and backaches xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"