14dpo, bleeding, but high BBT... Thoughts?

RachaelP1027

Reaction score
Hi everyone, it's been over a year since I was last one here, but not much in having babies has changed. My husband and I are still TTC #1. I recently had a procedure done called a hysterography (most painful experience). Basically, my doctor checked to see if my tubes were open by shooting dye through my uterus and out of my tubes, all of which can be seen on an xray machine. All was good and if tubes were closed, they were not after the dye went through them. This procedure regulated my wacky, irregular cycle! Following that procedure I got my period for 10 days!!! :wacko: I ovulated between day cd22 and cd23. I for a postive OPK on those days as well for the first time ever! Hubby and I had sex both of those days and cd24. My period was due today, but I started bleeding yesterday. Awful cramps (not uncommon for me), but when I temped this morning it was still above the cover line... :shrug: Two of my friends are saying not to lose hope and that I could still be pregnant. I tested on Sunday at 12dpo and got a BFN.

What do you all think?

Thank you!

Rachael

Sounds like you've been through a lot hun, as far as i know implantation can take place up to and including day 12 so you could be having implantation bledding if its only a bit and only lasts a day or so? Is it heavy like af?

Agreed, but with your chart did it show a big enough temp shift to confirm O?
Sometimes the gear up and stop thing is a real pain.

I hear you're more fertile after that procedure so it very well may be IB. Good luck!

You could be having what is sometimes referred to as "breakthrough bleeding" in which your body tries to have a period but since hcg is surging through your system (if you are indeed preggers) it doesn't turn into a full flow. If it is heavy or more like your usual period bleeding, then that is a different story. I'd say you could still have a chance. Keep us posted!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->