• Welcome back! The Xenforo Cloud migration is now complete. Thank you for your patience! NOTE: please make sure to report any issues to our Technical Support forum and we'll review ASAP.

14dpo cramping

wantingagirl

Reaction score
I'm so scared to post!

I found out on Monday I'm pregnant after miscarriages throughout the years and a d&c last July. I was adamant I have ashermans and now adamant that I'm pregnant I do have it and the scarring will make me miscarry. I'm going to call doctors on Monday for betas.

My question is I'm not overly cramping I'm 14dpo today. I've had strong cramps and backache over the last 4 days on only like 3 occasions and odd more specific pulling stabbing cramps more often. But not really severe us this normal?

I've also Been worried as with my last pregnancy I had a faint line 9dpo then a lot darker next day. With Olivia it got strong quick but other 2 kids I don't know. I have had progression but not very quick

Worry wart!

Wanting!! Congrats :) I'm around 20DPO or so. From Sunday til yesterday I had lots of back aches and cramps. It's normal. I've also had two miscarriages - the last in July/august and Super worried too so :hugs: hopes for sticky beans :)

I felt like I was going to start my period for like a week after finding out I was pregnant. It is normal to experience cramps in first tri.

Thanks Hun - I kind of meant is not many cramps normal x

Wanting!! Congrats :) I'm around 20DPO or so. From Sunday til yesterday I had lots of back aches and cramps. It's normal. I've also had two miscarriages - the last in July/august and Super worried too so :hugs: hopes for sticky beans :)

Hope hope hope Hun xxx

With all three of my pregnancies, my cramping has always been on/off. I don't really find there is rhyme or reason to it. I hope your little bean is sticky! Good luck!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"