14DPO...nausea and hot

amazing26

Reaction score
Okay this morning I got somewhat of a temp dip but not too much. It went to 98.8. However my body was on fire all night. OH got up and turned on the heat and I said he$$ no it's hotttt in here and it's usually vice versa. So he turned on the air and layed under me instead and when he did this he immediately said honey your body is burning up, I don't need a heater.

The wheather is horrible here today so don't think I'll make it to a store...going straight to work and back....however, I'm sure there's an HPT misplaced around here somewhere.

What do you guys think? wait another few days?

Test Test Test !!! Sending lots of Baby Dust :)

You know thats so strange! Im 14 dpo and ive been out to the shops today, and in every shop i started feeling sick because i felt so hot and wobbly on my feet!
i was fine when i was out in the cold manchester air lol!
x

You know thats so strange! Im 14 dpo and ive been out to the shops today, and in every shop i started feeling sick because i felt so hot and wobbly on my feet!
i was fine when i was out in the cold manchester air lol!
x

and that's exactly how I've been feeling. I'm trying to MAKE SURE Af doesn't decide to show last minute.

test! temp may have dropped if you were uncomfortable during your sleep and didn't get a full night rest.....

test! temp may have dropped if you were uncomfortable during your sleep and didn't get a full night rest.....

I actually awoke about 3-4 times but I never got outta bed. I'm gonna try and buy a test tomorrow if the weather's a lil better even though my nausea is gone.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->