14dpo - no AF and BFN? advice needed

Thanks for taking a look at my chart endo. Your looks nice as well and will keep my fingers crossed for You and another high temp tomorrow! I love ff. So nice to see what is going on each cycle.

i think ill have to follow your leads, girls, and start charting. i have tried before but i always wake up at a different time every day and i soon lose interest in setting my alarm for 6am every day to take my temperature :rofl: i will definitely start charting now though, if and when AF arrives.

from looking at my CM and other signs, the only thing i can think of is that i must have ovulated late, on CD23-24 instead of CD14. unfortunately i dont think we BD'd then :dohh: will get a docs appt. next week and harass her to give me a HCG blood test haha

I am 13 dpo (possibly even 14) and just did a HPT today. Came up with a BFN, but AF is not due until Monday the 28th. Having the typical AF-like (or pregnancy-like??) symptoms too so even though I was disheartened this morning with the BFN, am trying to be optimistic and test again 2 days from now (if AF hasn't showed up yet!).

Belated Merry Xmas and sticky baby dust to everyone!

hi ladies, well my update is i started spotting black/brown v light only there when i wipe on xmas day 15 dpo, and today 16 dpo nothing!!!!!! what the hell is going on still bfn too!! i'm extremely confused, i just either need a bfp or af so i can start my next cycle of clomid but can't start it untill day 3 of af!! why is this so hard work??
i hope you all had a lovely xmas, sending some PMA to you all!!!

well girls.... i can hardly believe i am saying this but i got a super faint line on a FRER this morning!!! i mean it was very, very faint but even DH could see it! Im not going to get a ticker or even officially announce anything until i get a respectable line, though. i cant believe it! :happydance:

Sooooo exciting. Fingers crossed for you.

I tested yesterday and got a bfp. Going to make doc apt. to confirm and in the mean time go and buy another hpt today!

Congratulations girls xxx

Best wished Endo x

congratulations girls!!!!!!!!! fingers crossed all is well and you have a happy and healthy pregnancy each!!!
my update is af got me this afternoon...o well on to the next cycle..
so happy for you girls!

OOooo congrats ladies, I was due on 27th and nothing none of my usual crippling cramps so waiting and hoping and gonna try not to test for at least a week!!

Huzzah!! Let us know when you get a more "respectable" line. That's so exciting!

test was negative this morning and i am bleeding. So i am pretty certain i have lost this one too. :cry:

well girls.... i can hardly believe i am saying this but i got a super faint line on a FRER this morning!!! i mean it was very, very faint but even DH could see it! Im not going to get a ticker or even officially announce anything until i get a respectable line, though. i cant believe it! :happydance:

Congratulations!! xx

So I believe you got your BPF 19 dpo?

Wow this gives us who are still waiting for our BPFs so much hope!!

xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"