> 14DPO!! No AF yet!! BFP today!!! I'm in shock!!

liverpoolbaby

Reaction score
I think im about 5DPO
The :witch: is due on the 20th so it is definitely too early to test.
They started hurting last Sunday 31st but heaviness and soreness doesn't seem to be getting any better.

Anyone else had this before there BFP? :shrug:

:dust:

I'm the same. Due 17th. I feel really out of sorts tbh, having mini dizzy spells too. Just don't feel like me. My boobs are huge and very sore.

Good luck and hope you get your bfp this month.

Okay so today I am 8dpo feeling gassy and light cramps lower down.
Im going the toilet more often and my bbs are so so sore! I have to hold them going up/down the stairs :(

any one else feel like this or felt like this?

AF due 18th long way off yet x

I feel your pain ladies. This has basically been me this month. Waiting to test!x

This is day eight or nine in a row for my pain. I have also experienced ovary pain, leg cramps, hotness and coldness, sore feet, sore hips, and increased smells. AF due the 14th. I wish all you ladies best of luck!

10 DPO today

Loss of appetite
back ache now and again
fluttery tummy not
Implantation bleeding (possibly)
Sore swollen bbs
NOT af pains but a mild pressure cramp

AF due this Friday!!!!!!:happydance:

Af is due thurs for me and i just had cm with a tint of colour cant really describe it xx

11dpo

- Woken up had a much better sleep but wasn't the best weird dreams.
- No cramps at all
- No backache
- No IB only when I swab internally ( today creamy mocha colour)
- BBs still sore and swollen
- Appetite still non existent
- Clear skin ( normally get the odd period spot or two)
- Feeling hot normally I am freezing
- Sneezey last night and today

Still not tested waiting patiently for af date to come and go..

:coffee:

Tink_ Have you tested yet?
what dpo are you today? x

ss1984dd Did the :witch: show???!!! if not :test:

chelsealynnb Thankyou :flower:

Laura109 How is your suspected IB has it gone?

I feel exhausted today Zzzz!! Still no cramps today.. BBs still sore.. No visible spotting in underwear which I think might have been IB yday, not checked internally.

I am such a goat!!! :blush:

AF is due in 2 days!!! :happydance:

11dpo still not tested.. going strong!!!

12 DPO today.
AF due tomorrow.

Symptoms today...

- Fatigue-inell!!! :sleep:
I felt like biting the girls head off in the shop today I had no patience AT all, I came home with something I didn't even want or need too!!

-Boobs :cry: They are beyond sore! very painful.
Still swollen, still tender, looking very veiny around my nipples.. Nipples are the worst!! Ive never had painful nips ever!! sore to touch and standing up like im cold constantly which I am not!!

-Appetite has come back!!! :pizza:

That's it today, no cramps no backache no yellowish cm just those 2 very big symptoms for me today.

Still haven't tested!!!! Still holding off

How is everyone else coping?!!! Please don't Read and not Reply share your DPO and symptoms! :thumbup:

11dpo

Symptoms:

Occasional cramping
Massive boobs, not sore, leaking a little... (sorry TMI I know)
Severe hunger
Lots of bloating
Gassy (again TMI sorry...)

Less symptoms then what I had...

Dpo.. Unknown, possibly 10
Symptoms.. Backache and sore boobies and wake up feeling sick

Pink1981 When are you going to test and af due? x

Shedevil :haha: I totally forgot to add that symptom :blush: I too am very very gassy don't think my oh is impressed hahaha!! :rofl:

I'm not entirely sure what day I ovulated but I'm going by April 9th or 10th, which would make me around 7 dpo. Had sex on 10th and 12th. Way too early for me to start having symptoms but I have been crampy the past few days. Dunno what's up with that. Period is due in a week.

ttc second :)

I've been testing almost daily for 2 weeks! Addicted!! Plus i don't really have a staring point as had a d&c on the 19th march x

Good luck with testing this weekend!! I'm 10dpo and feeling pregnant but got a bfn on an Internet cheapie this morning. I bought a frer to use on Sunday though. My symptoms so far are sore boobs- I'm still nursing my 15 month old and my nips are so sore all of a sudden and I woke up last night with them aching and so full like with a newborn- very strange. Also have increased need to use the loo, feeling nauseous and tired, increase cm, gassy, indigestion, bloated-- hoping this isn't all in my head! I'm here by oopsie and we only dtd once on the 3rd and I ov'd earlier than planned on the 5/6th? Ahhh, hate this!!

Oh, having vivid dreams and a metallic taste like I've been sucking on penny's all day- weird!

Day 11 for me too, AF due Saturday.
I've pretty much had zero symptoms, however, I can get myself worked up and say
I've been having pregnancy or belly related dreams.
I saw just the faintest pink tinge today of blood in my cm.
Not quite cramps, but some sort of much milder feeling, but maybe I ate too much lunch...
My left nipple (weird only one) has been slightly sensitive, which is totally out of the norm for me. I never have sore nips, and have never had sore boobs in my life.

I was really cool about it this cycle but getting a bit more antsy. I don't want to see a negative and afraid my few little things are exaggerated from desire to be symptomatic.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->