• Welcome back! The Xenforo Cloud migration is now complete. Thank you for your patience! NOTE: please make sure to report any issues to our Technical Support forum and we'll review ASAP.

> 14DPO!! No AF yet!! BFP today!!! I'm in shock!!

AF due today.. no sign of her!!!!!!!!! ... so far anyway lol

-No cramps
- Very tired
-BBs painful yday and last night esp nipples still sore but don't feel as painful.
- Feeling down yesterday and today :cry:
- I don't feel like AF is going to come

Not tested yet waiting until the weekend.

x

OMG you have so much self control! Teach us POAS addicts how you do it!! :haha:

:dust: to you!

OMG you have so much self control! Teach us POAS addicts how you do it!! :haha:

:dust: to you!

Haha! I don't know how I am!! ](*,) :lol:

I used to be obsessed a few years ago with my last partner when we were trying.
I know how let down and cr*p you can feel when AF arrives or when you don't see a + when you have been thinking all along that yes this is my month! lol

I want to be at little patient this time :dohh:

Having a clairvoyant telling me to my face yes your pregnant out of the blue on the 7th has made me go crazy!! :blush: :loopy: x

I'm getting itchy feet to test now !! Haha !! I've got that feeling in my head that I'm going to come on like I did 4days ago. Hope this is a BFP!!!!! :dust:

Sounds like it's your lucky month!!! :)
I lost my grasp self control and tested to find a BFN this morning. I wish I hadn't, I had very mild cramps a few times yesterday, then through the night and again today. Since I'm not due for AF for still 2 days I've convinced myself there's still a chance because I never get period cramps that early. And then I dissected the cb digi test and saw a faint 2nd blue line but apparently that's not uncommon for blue test dye. Ughhhhhh! The wait is driving me mad!
Liverpool baby, we're all so excited for you! Show us that BFP when you test so we can wish you a happy and healthy.

Sounds like it's your lucky month!!! :)
I lost my grasp self control and tested to find a BFN this morning. I wish I hadn't, I had very mild cramps a few times yesterday, then through the night and again today. Since I'm not due for AF for still 2 days I've convinced myself there's still a chance because I never get period cramps that early. And then I dissected the cb digi test and saw a faint 2nd blue line but apparently that's not uncommon for blue test dye. Ughhhhhh! The wait is driving me mad!
Liverpool baby, we're all so excited for you! Show us that BFP when you test so we can wish you a happy and healthy.

Haha! Naaww! bless you! :kiss:

I' am still convinced she'll show her ugly head that's why I want to hold off till at least Sunday so me and oh can test together.

Would it be bad of me to test and pretend I haven't :blush:

I'm feeling a little bloated tonight I hope it isn't her! :gun:
or is it because I've scoffed my face :lol:

BBs aren't 'as' sore today but are slightly.

Mummytobe

Sunday or a sneaky 2moro? :dohh: would that be bad? haha xx

Noooo I don't want to jinx anything!!!
If I see no test I wont be upset if I see no period!! il get one haha!!

x

I was 3 days late last cycle.....really thought it was my time....fx for you to beat the witch with a bfp!!!!

I am super anxious for you to test.....not so patiently waiting.....LOL. I don't know how you are holding off. I totally understand about not wanting to see the -. I don't test early either.

The suspense is killing me too girls!!

Does an eye infection class as a symptom??! lol its really bad :( got it today x

I think I'm going to go buy a box of tampons, maybe that'll keep AF away. Buying the tests sure doesn't!

When are u testing? I'd def be using a frer by today being two days late!

GOOD MORNING EVERYONE!!! :flower:

I am holding on!!!!!!!!

Roll on Sunday!!!!

AF still not arrived!!!!:happydance:

2/3 days late.

No symptoms today at all apart from hunger! and still sore bbs but not bad.

Anyone else had a BFP or tested yet?! xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"