14dpo. Period was due 3 days ago. Negative hpt's. Regular 28 day cycles. Pleasehelp!!

Peachiepeach

Reaction score
Hello everyone,

I'm a new member, have never posted on a pregnancy related forum before, however hubby and I have been ttc for around 1.5 years now with no success whatsover. Last week I finally went for blood tests to see if everything is ok etc.

Anyway, this cycle has been a strange one! I usually have very regular 28 day cycles. I am now on 14DPO (I think). I usually have very clear signs of ovulation and this month was no exception. So, my period is now 3 days late. CD one was 12th July and I think I ovulated on July 27th (CD 16) which makes today cycle day 30, and no AF! This is really unusual for me.

I have taken quite a few hpt's, all have been negative :( (havent tested today, but tested 3 times in the last 2 days).

I havent really had many syptoms atall. I didnt get the usually extremely sore breasts like AF was coming. Boobs are slightly sore to touch and nipples keep going hard. Had two sickly moments where my stomach turned early in the morning and late at night yesterday. I have a fair amount of mucus down below to the point where I think AF is coming (sorry -tmi!). No cramping, nothing else really.

So my question really is, what do you think is happening?

Anyone had the same thing and later found out they were pregnant?

I never have been pregnant before so not sure how to feel. Do I sound pregnant?

I am going out of my mind, I just want to know!!

Please help!

Also, I am not stressed and haven't gained or lost weight recently etc.

Thanks for reading, i'm sorry this was a little long winded!

Hi,

I'm experiencing the exact same thing. Normally on a 29 day cycle. I'm on day 32. I tested on day 26 and got a BFN, so I said I wouldn't test again until I was one week late. Lots more CM than usual, a little nauseous and some back pain. We're in the same boat. Not sure what's going on!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->