15 days until i try again!

Discussion in 'Trying To Conceive' started by todteach, Oct 12, 2008.

1. todteach

todteach Dreams can come true

Two weeks and one day until we start trying again! I'm getting so excited. Something to look forward to. But scary as hell! Not too much to ask to be pregnant by my estimated due date, is it? :rofl: (by the end of november, which will give us one try) I've been waiting since May for this day to arrive. I guess I will start stocking up on essentials.

2. dan-o

dan-o RMC's but mum to 3 now!

Wow, extra good luck trying this cycle then, the wait since may must have been very frustrating. :hugs:

3. Jkelmum

Jkelmum Well-Known Member

Sending babydust for 15 days time xxx

4. susan_1981

susan_1981 Mummy to 2 boys :)

Good luck. It is really exciting. I just keep thinking, how can it be so difficult to get pregnant? If you are doing OPKs and you start trying enough around the time of ov'ing, then surely the little :spermy: will catch the egg. Obviously, it's not the case but I can't help but think it.

5. todteach

todteach Dreams can come true

Thanks Girls!

This morning was my first time taking my BBT. Funny, I was very excited to do this. I didn't do this last time, as we were pregnant after the first night trying. Thought it would be a good idea to do it this time around. Expecially if things take a little longer, then i'll have a chart to reflect on. I already know that my cycles are back on track to 28 days, and that I ovulate on the cd14. I thought this would be fun though. Getting really excited!

6. Kimberly28

Kimberly28 HappyMum-2boys1girl <3

Best of luck and I hope you get your BFP quickly!!! :hugs: