15 dpo (10dp5dt) Christmas miracle!!

MoBaby

Mommy to a precious son
Reaction score
So excited and can't believe this could be happening again. I've had many losses and scared to death. This was my first time with a new clinic and we didn't even plan an embryo transfer but we had to because the cycle was all screwed up (full story in my blog post). But to my delight I started testing positive at 4days last 5 day transfer. Official blood test is Saturday as new clinic tests at 17dpo not 14 dpo. Boo! Really praying for a sticky this time. My last loss my betas were great and things still went sour. Merry Christmas to those who celebrate!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    12.1 KB · Views: 19
Congratulations to you and your Christmas miracle happy and healthy 9 months

Fabulous line! Huge congrats! Maybe more than one in there? Xxx

Who knows? Guess it's a possibility. I usually have very dark tests and high betas but we transferred 3 embryos this time :) guess we will find out in a few weeks.

Congrats, MoBaby!!! I'm so happy for you. If anyone deserves a miracle Christmas BFP it's you!!!! Yay!

Congratulations

Fingers crossed for a sticky bean xx

Congratulations!!! Great line!! Wouldn't be surprised if there was more than one!!! Hope all goes well :)

Beta for 17dpo is 611 (12dp5dt). I imagine just one as that's an average beta.

Woohoo wonderful news! All the best for a safe and happy pregnancy, fx this is your sticky baby :)

That's a whopper of a line! Congrats & hope things continue well xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->