15 Dpo and no AF. Help?!

adellademona

Reaction score
Yet I had a negative on a test this morning. But I feel nauseous, tired, and crampy. But no sign of AF. I just wish I could know for sure. I could almost swear I'm pg but the tests are saying no. I don't wanna be out this month :(

Im in the exact same boat.
Bfn, exhuasted and crampy. We're not trying to conceive, but we would be fine how ever it goes. It's just really bad timing for us. Haha

:wave: Kind of the same boat here. Im 14dpo and have been getting super squinters since 8/9dpo on ICs. Youre not out until the :witch: shows up! I was 5w2d until I got a super faint :bfp: with my daughter so its still possible for you! Crossing my fingers this is your month

Same with me, I'm 16 DPO, no sign of AF, and tests say negative. So confused.

I'm tired, mildly nauseated, sore, gassy, and constipated. I have af-like cramps and could swear shes gonna rear Her ugly face any moment. But my bbs aren't sore. They usually are. I wonder if I ovulated late.

Edit: my hips and lower back hurt now.

Don't worry ladies. Most pregnancy tests don't show up until you have at least 50 hcg hormones evident. That can come later for some of us. Wait a week and try again, OR go to your doc to get a blood test. You'll know for sure that way. All the best!!! :)

Are you sure about when you ovulated? I've always had inconsistent cycles so if I don't temp I have no idea where I am in my cycle. But even those who are normally consistent can have an off month (stress, illness, etc).

On the hopeful side, I've been TTC for 22 months and just got my first BFP this morning! And it was at 15DPO - so anything is possible! I think I had implantation bleeding around 12/13 DPO (thought it was my period coming at first, but it was just one little bit of brown), and I am a little concerned about it happening late, but I'm going to be hopeful! (and even if it doesn't stick this time I'll know it's at least possible!)

Fingers crossed, baby dust, and all those good positive wishes to you all!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->